This should be interesting.....

azbearsfan

It's all BS until we actually see what the game plan is on Sunday.

Here is one wrinkle I would do. I would play a 5 man line with Nick Roach being that 5th guy on the line. Giving him the opportunity to read and react on the LOS

x x x x x

90 69 92 71 53

54 55

Then the secondary has to have a cover 2 look with one safety high.

Here is one wrinkle I would do. I would play a 5 man line with Nick Roach being that 5th guy on the line. Giving him the opportunity to read and react on the LOS

x x x x x

90 69 92 71 53

54 55

Then the secondary has to have a cover 2 look with one safety high.

Or we could play a 3-4, with Peppers at LB shadowing Tebow wherever he goes. Tebow wouldn't last to halftime. LOL

Or we could play a 3-4, with Peppers at LB shadowing Tebow wherever he goes. Tebow wouldn't last to halftime. LOL

Tebow for what its worth is a tough kid and for those on this board who actually watched him play reminds us of Bobby Douglass. Believe it or not the Bears under then coach Abe Gibron ran the option with Douglass on occasion. His only Tebow-like moment was in I believe 70 when he threw 4 TD passes with a broken arm when the Bears played their home games at Wrigley Field.

My version of this defensive look would keep your base personnel in and cause Tebow to read what look the Bears were in. If an LB is on the LOS he has to believe it is going to be a blitz and he may change the play or force the play which is what I'm hoping for. Our veteran defensive players need to take this game personal and go after this team with everything.

Where did this talk about the D start? The article is about Hanie...

It started with my post and once Mad L said that it was BS and lets wait until we see how they game plan. I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in towards a defensive game plan. I don't think this is the first time when a thread has not followed a posted article nor will it be the last time.

We're just breaking rules and social norms left and right! :P

:cheers

It started with my post and once Mad L said that it was BS and lets wait until we see how they game plan. I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in towards a defensive game plan. I don't think this is the first time when a thread has not followed a posted article nor will it be the last time.