Thank you Kyle Orton!

madlithuanian

For one moment today, I felt good! It was so nice to see a guy that did every thing we asked him to do, perform well against a hated rival! Thank you Kyle Orton! Now, even if the slobs from GB win it, at least they can't shove perfection in anyone's face.

Kudos to Kyle Orton. I hope he lands the starter job in KC. He's earned it today in my eyes.

...and one last thing.

F you Green Bay!

Can you imagine how sickening it would have been to not make the playoffs the same year the Packers go undefeated?...with all the media ooing and aahing over them (and Aaron Rottengers). Now, with they way they've been built up, anything less than a SB will feel like failure to their fans and the media.

And as bad as I'm feeling about our season's hopes being extinguished, it's pretty sweet that two former Bears (don't forget Thomas Jones!) helped KC to a convincing upset over Green Bay. Congrats to TJ and Orton. Also, props to Orton for overcoming his history of playing like a dud when hurt (separated finger, but got pushed back into action because Palko sucked so bad).

True! Prop to Dr. Jones on that one too!

Can you imagine how sickening it would have been to not make the playoffs the same year the Packers go undefeated?...with all the media ooing and aahing over them (and Aaron Rottengers). Now, with they way they've been built up, anything less than a SB will feel like failure to their fans and the media.

And as bad as I'm feeling about our season's hopes being extinguished, it's pretty sweet that two former Bears (don't forget Thomas Jones!) helped KC to a convincing upset over Green Bay. Congrats to TJ and Orton. Also, props to Orton for overcoming his history of playing like a dud when hurt (separated finger, but got pushed back into action because Palko sucked so bad).