Packer Week

flea

Right now they would have the 18th pick in the draft. We could possibly get all the way to the 10th pick if we kept losing and all the other teams below us keep winning. Realistically, we will probably end up somewhere in the middle, like 14th-15th. That's the way I'm looking at this season now. Position ourselves for a better draft spot.

Right now they would have the 18th pick in the draft. We could possibly get all the way to the 10th pick if we kept losing and all the other teams below us keep winning. Realistically, we will probably end up somewhere in the middle, like 14th-15th. That's the way I'm looking at this season now. Position ourselves for a better draft spot.

Agreed. I've already started looking at mock drafts. There appears to be a ton of options for the Bears at OG, OT, and WR. It's just too bad there aren't a ton of FS standouts.

If all we got were OL's and WR's, I think I wouldn't be sad! At least we'd increase our chances of getting something good...

Agreed. I've already started looking at mock drafts. There appears to be a ton of options for the Bears at OG, OT, and WR. It's just too bad there aren't a ton of FS standouts.

If all we got were OL's and WR's, I think I wouldn't be sad! At least we'd increase our chances of getting something good...

GreenGay is a perfect example of building smartly through the Draft. The Bears need to fire JA and go after someone in the Steelers or Packers type regime that knows how to handle drafting a developing talent.

by the way... JEFF FISHER is available?