Looking to next year

Chitownhustla

If we're stuck w/ JA, I hope he does spend. But, more importantly...I hope he does so wisely as you mention...

FWIW, I'm not going to reveal my source, but my sources are usually right, and I'm hearing that if JA is back, he's going to spend even more money than he did when he signed Taylor, Peppers, and Manumaleuna. Granted, there's no telling if he'll spend it more wisely. :)

FWIW, I'm not going to reveal my source, but my sources are usually right, and I'm hearing that if JA is back, he's going to spend even more money than he did when he signed Taylor, Peppers, and Manumaleuna. Granted, there's no telling if he'll spend it more wisely. :)

If that's the case, then I hope it's Tyson Clabo at RT and/or Nicks at LG.

What I will tell you all is that I have truly not heard any names in regards to who he'd like. However, I remember reading on the Bears website back in October a quote from JA that he thinks the current Bears WR's have "reached their plateau." That tells me he might be going out and signing a big time WR.

BTW, I heard this a week ago, so my last Bears predicted offseason is off and my next one will be more accurate.

Yes, I would also like Clabo or Nicks. Then again, Carimi was drafted to be a RT. I'd rather they signed Nicks and drafted Reiff or Martin for LT. Reiff-Williams-Garza-Nicks-Carimi is a damn good OL on paper if they all stay healthy.