JA to have money freedom

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Here's the report I posted a few months back explaining why it would be hard for Houston to resign him.

http://www.foxsportshouston.com/11/18/11/F...amp;feedID=3714

So technically they could.. But it is not likely.

That sums it up. There is always the chance he will want to stay in Houston. I read that alot of PGA golfers live in Texas due to the tax break they get, similar to Florida if i am correct.

What are the injuries that Williams has had the last two years?

2011 injury torn pectoral muscle

2010 injury groin- needed rest because it was getting worse

both i think are injuries that he should be able to come back from

1. Forte resigned first.

2.Go after Colston, Jackson or Meachem in FA for WR.

3. Relegate Webb to a backup and make Williams and Williams compete for the LG spot and since C. Williams is in his walk year maybe try him out at LT again.

4. Sign an O-linemen in FA and some DB help.

5. Hit on 5 of your 8 draft picks.

1 Cordy Glenn OG GA or Mark Barron SS. With depth problems on the OL and most of the secondary without contracts for 2012 either of these guys would be a fit going forward.

2. Rueben Randle WR LSU While his team struggles in the passing game when his number is called he believes the ball belongs to him.

3.Nate Potter OT Boise ST This is a wishful thinking pick that would drop to this round but I'm guessing other positions will take the emphasis once the 2nd day begins.

3b. Robert Blanton CB ND or BJ Cunningham WR Mich igan St. Again secondary youth and depth is a need as well as a big physical WR for Cutler to count on in the middle of the field.

4. Danny Trevathon OLB Kentucky Depth at the LB position is a must aswell as quality youth.

5. Jeff Demps RB Fla Another wishful thinking pick because it is my thinking that this kid may run the fastest time at the Combine in February.

6. Jaquies Smith DE Mizzou Idonije is unsigned and aging ,Chauncey Davis is a question mark, Wooten likes the training table and JA drafts DL every year.

7. Garrick Williams ILB Texas A&M Urlacher is aging and it would be wise to try and get a replacement that wouldn't offend and can be groomed by Urlacher while he plays on special teams.

Obviously the perfect storm would have to occur for this scenario to play out to my liking but its a new year and we can all dream about the months to come.

Which is why I said for years and years that the Bears should have picked up Terrell Owens and Randy Moss. Both could have been had for much less than they were worth, and both would have benefitted the Bears tremendously. But the Bears' FO wants boy scouts.

Of course, if you paid attention to this season, you saw several examples of how the opposite could work...at least 2 teams have been partially/completely torn apart by WR. Santonio Holmes was a disaster for the Jets to the point that Rex Ryan will not name team captains any more, and DeSean Jackson really hurt the Eagles by quitting on his team repeatedly during the year.

Of course, if you paid attention to this season, you saw several examples of how the opposite could work...at least 2 teams have been partially/completely torn apart by WR. Santonio Holmes was a disaster for the Jets to the point that Rex Ryan will not name team captains any more, and DeSean Jackson really hurt the Eagles by quitting on his team repeatedly during the year.

I never said it wasn't a risk. I just said that if we wanted a stud WR, we could have had two future hall of famers multiple times. And at one point in time, we could have had both of them on the same team.