Free Agent /Wish list-be realistic

Stinger226

I say we draft a LT in first round and CB in second. MLB to groove for Urlackers replacement in the third

Defensively we get Avril/DE/Lions

Offense Ben Grubbs/OG/Ravens-will have to pay

Fred Davis/TE/Redskins-better qb for better option

Stevie Johnson/WR/Bills- Buffalo sucks

Kyle Orton/backup QB

Offense LT-new guy

LG-Grubbs

OC-Garza

RG-Spencer

RT- Carimi

TE- Fred Davis

WR-Johnson-Bennett

The Fred Davis addition would cost to much for minimal production. That move doesn't make sense, especially since we don't know what we have in Kellen Davis/Spaeth in this type of offense. If Martz goes, then we have to see if Kellen Davis can be a starting TE in a different offense. If Martz stays, the TEs haven't been the problem in this offense; they've blocked quite well and have been sure-handed when called upon.

As for something I could actually see happening, the "Brady Quinn, Antonio Garay, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Robert Mathis, and Vincent Jackson" sounds about up the current FO's alley. But without Vincent Jackson. Two defensive guys and a special teamer headline it.

I'm going with: Brady Quinn, Antonio Garay, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Robert Mathis because it wouldn't address the top needs on the team, but would make Lovie and crew happy to restock the shelves yet again.

I'll get back to you after I see how the draft turns out. If we get a WR in round 1, we might go after a guy like Mario Williams in FA. If we go OL or some other position in round 1, we may be in the running for Vincent Jackson, Marcus Colston, Dwayne Bowe etc..

Free Agency unfortunately happens first. You have to do your free agent pickings first.

If you can get a WR in FA, you simply cannot hesitate. It has to happen. And a veteran DE would be a really nice gift as well. After that, see how the draft turns when the draft turns a few months later. You want to go into the draft with a team you'd be happy to compete with, with the draft used to fill in the blanks/bench/guys who can take over in a year or two.

That said, the first round pick ought to be able to step in where there's a need...but if the team is spending money on FA's, the goal is to not leave a need.

Guest TerraTor

I think Jerry tries to save face with a Top WR in free agency. that is by the far the weakest link.

Danny Amendola RFA Rams

Devin Aromashodu UFA Vikings

Donnie Avery UFA Titans

Earl Bennett UFA Bears

Bernard Berrian UFA

Dwayne Bowe UFA Chiefs

Deion Branch UFA Patriots

Plaxico Burress UFA Jets

Andre Caldwell UFA Bengals

Greg Camarillo UFA Vikings

Marques Colston UFA Saints

Jerricho Cotchery UFA Steelers

Patrick Crayton UFA Chargers

Dominique Curry ERFA Rams

Kevin Curtis UFA Titans

Rashied Davis UFA Lions

Early Doucet UFA Cardinals

Harry Douglas UFA Falcons

Braylon Edwards UFA 49ers

Pierre Garcon UFA Colts

Ted Ginn UFA 49ers

Anthony Gonzalez UFA Colts

Derek Hagan UFA Raiders

Lavelle Hawkins UFA Titans

Domenik Hixon UFA Giants

Jesse Holley ERFA Cowboys

DeSean Jackson UFA Eagles

Vincent Jackson UFA Chargers

Steve Johnson UFA Bills

Bryant Johnson UFA Texans

Brandon Lloyd UFA Rams

Stefan Logan RFA Lions

Mario Manningham UFA Giants

Robert Meachem UFA Saints

Josh Morgan UFA 49ers

Legedu Naanee UFA Panthers

Jordan Norwood ERFA Browns

Kevin Ogletree RFA Cowboys

Preston Parker ERFA Buccaneers

Roscoe Parrish UFA Bills

Eddie Royal UFA Broncos

Chaz Schilens UFA Raiders

Jerome Simpson UFA Bengals

Mike Sims-Walker UFA Jaguars

Matt Slater UFA Patriots

Steve Smith UFA Eagles

Micheal Spurlock UFA Buccaneers

Donte' Stallworth UFA Redskins

Maurice Stovall UFA Lions

Devin Thomas UFA Giants

Jerheme Urban UFA Chiefs

Mike Wallace UFA Steelers

Reggie Wayne UFA Colts

Eric Weems UFA Falcons

Wes Welker UFA Patriots

Stephen Williams ERFA Cardinals

Roy Williams UFA Bears

Matt Willis RFA Broncos

Guest TerraTor

Offensive Guards

Stacy Andrews UFA Giants

Jacob Bell UFA Rams

Mackenzy Bernadeau UFA Panthers

Dorian Brooks ERFA Steelers

Dan Connolly UFA Patriots

Ryan Diem UFA Colts

Derrick Dockery UFA Cowboys

Ramon Foster RFA Steelers

Roberto Garza UFA Bears

John Greco UFA Browns

Ben Grubbs UFA Ravens

Russ Hochstein UFA Broncos

Kory Lichtensteiger UFA Redskins

Nate Livings UFA Bengals

Deuce Lutui UFA Cardinals

Mike McGlynn UFA Bengals

Will Montgomery UFA Redskins

Carl Nicks UFA Saints

Chilo Rachal UFA 49ers

Chad Rinehart UFA Bills

Jake Scott UFA Titans

Kraig Urbik RFA Bills

Steve Vallos UFA Browns

Bobbie Williams UFA Bengals

Jeremy Zuttah UFA Buccaneers

The Fred Davis addition would cost to much for minimal production. That move doesn't make sense, especially since we don't know what we have in Kellen Davis/Spaeth in this type of offense. If Martz goes, then we have to see if Kellen Davis can be a starting TE in a different offense. If Martz stays, the TEs haven't been the problem in this offense; they've blocked quite well and have been sure-handed when called upon.

As for something I could actually see happening, the "Brady Quinn, Antonio Garay, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Robert Mathis, and Vincent Jackson" sounds about up the current FO's alley. But without Vincent Jackson. Two defensive guys and a special teamer headline it.

I'm going with: Brady Quinn, Antonio Garay, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Robert Mathis because it wouldn't address the top needs on the team, but would make Lovie and crew happy to restock the shelves yet again.

I dont think Martz will be here, and every good team in the league has a pass catching TE. K. Davis is just rolling the dice, Fred Davis wont be blue chip cost, and would add a much needed pass catcher.

Free Agency unfortunately happens first. You have to do your free agent pickings first.

If you can get a WR in FA, you simply cannot hesitate. It has to happen. And a veteran DE would be a really nice gift as well. After that, see how the draft turns when the draft turns a few months later. You want to go into the draft with a team you'd be happy to compete with, with the draft used to fill in the blanks/bench/guys who can take over in a year or two.

That said, the first round pick ought to be able to step in where there's a need...but if the team is spending money on FA's, the goal is to not leave a need.

Oh crap you're right. My mind is on basketball right now. haha

I dont think Martz will be here, and every good team in the league has a pass catching TE. K. Davis is just rolling the dice, Fred Davis wont be blue chip cost, and would add a much needed pass catcher.

Every good team has a pass catching TE? What's your definition of "pass catching TE"? There are several good teams that don't have a bonafide TE receiving threat, and a few average/bad teams that have one.

Besides, Fred Davis is now a problem child with his suspension. Those kinda guys don't get picked up in Chicago very often.

Every good team has a pass catching TE? What's your definition of "pass catching TE"? There are several good teams that don't have a bonafide TE receiving threat, and a few average/bad teams that have one.

Besides, Fred Davis is now a problem child with his suspension. Those kinda guys don't get picked up in Chicago very often.

GB-Finley

Atl-Gonzales

NO-Graham

Det-Pettigrew

Dallas-Witten(if they make the playoffs

SF-Davis

NYG- you got me on that one.

Not passing a drug test, doesnt make him a bad apple, just a dumb one