DeCosta frontrunner?

madlithuanian

Agreed. i should have said favorite. But, I guess they're kind of one in the same. And all BS until something actually happens! :P

After reading the article it should say favorite and not frontrunner. Other teams are interested and it says he has pasted at other Gm positions because he likes his situation at the Ravens.

Agreed, throw the checkbook...

But by virtue we aren't a complete re-build makes us attractive... Every gig has a plus and minus...

Every team wants this guy and I'm not really sure how he would see the current Bears organization has appealing as that as St. Louis and Indy seeing is it isn't a rebuilding model and he has to take Lovie whether he wants him or not.

Throw the checkbook at him!

Every team wants this guy and I'm not really sure how he would see the current Bears organization has appealing as that as St. Louis and Indy seeing is it isn't a rebuilding model and he has to take Lovie whether he wants him or not.

Throw the checkbook at him!

I would say the big market and revenue make the Bears an appealing target. Also, if you are following JA, you are going to look like a savior. It will be a relative comparison vs an absolute one. That is a nice position to be in. Also, this team is only a few pieces from being a serious contender. I just don't see that in STL or IND (with Manning or Luck).

I would say the big market and revenue make the Bears an appealing target. Also, if you are following JA, you are going to look like a savior. It will be a relative comparison vs an absolute one. That is a nice position to be in. Also, this team is only a few pieces from being a serious contender. I just don't see that in STL or IND (with Manning or Luck).

I'm not saying the Bears aren't in a win now mode and are attractive to SOME canidates....

however, if things flop bad in Chicago over the next two years if they 'Go for it' (which is very very possible) that GM could potentially get canned.

A place like Indy/St. Louis is a 5 year minimum deal with unlimited control to do whatever they want.

I'm not saying the Bears aren't in a win now mode and are attractive to SOME canidates....

however, if things flop bad in Chicago over the next two years if they 'Go for it' (which is very very possible) that GM could potentially get canned.

A place like Indy/St. Louis is a 5 year minimum deal with unlimited control to do whatever they want.

They gave JA 11 years. They will not fire the next GM that quickly. Unless he gets caught in a hotel room partying with Michael Irving by tmz

I am somewhat surprised at the interviews of GM candidates from teams in the playoffs, I thought it was taboo to interview any front office members or coaches of a team in the playoffs until their season finished. I am happy to see I was wrong or otherwise we would need to wait to long to interview some I like.