Intersting GM Idea

chitownman

I was just on Facebook and a Chicago thing I am comnected to call Chicsgo Hoody threw an interesting idea out there for the next GM Da Bears should hire, Not sure it would happen however, I kind of like the idea of bringing back Da Coach as the GM. Imagine the intensity around Halas Hall with Da' Coach back in charge of something so important. Something tells me Lovie would not last the 2012 season and who knows who Da Coach would bring in to take over. Just something to dream about in my opinion. What do you think?

I'm honestly not sure Ditka would want to do it! And I'm not sure the family would want him back. After all they dissed him pretty hard not including him in some of the statues around soldier and not retiring his number. Plus, I'm honestly not sure how great of a GM would he be.

Now, to replace Teddy...hell yeah!

I was just on Facebook and a Chicago thing I am comnected to call Chicsgo Hoody threw an interesting idea out there for the next GM Da Bears should hire, Not sure it would happen however, I kind of like the idea of bringing back Da Coach as the GM. Imagine the intensity around Halas Hall with Da' Coach back in charge of something so important. Something tells me Lovie would not last the 2012 season and who knows who Da Coach would bring in to take over. Just something to dream about in my opinion. What do you think?

Ditka was a lousy coach who got very little out of one of the most talented teams in NFL history (1 superbowl was not enough with that kind of talent). I love him as a fan of the Bears but I want nothing to do with him being the GM. I wouldn't mind his involvement in some way, shape or form in the organization, but not as a personell guy.

I most certainly don't want us to trade our whole draft for Ricky and a round of golf on draft day.

Never! Was this guy serious? Love Da Coach but this is not Madden 2012

Agreed. The whole, trading the entire draft for Ricky Williams, thing makes me want to throw up thinking about it.

I like the guy, and think he was a much better coach than he is given credit for, but the Ricky Williams thing seals the deal.

Hell no.

I loved Ditka in his day. That day has passed. He just needs to go away now. I think years of heavy drinking have taken their toll on the guy. He's a pathetic shell of his former self. And he was a terrible GM.

I am ok with that if he trades the entire draft for Jake Long/LT/Miami