Kiper's First Mock Draft is Out

dawhizz

Alshon might be one of those players that you think is going in the top 15 and then ends up slipping to the beginning of the 2nd round. Michael Floyd is #1 on my realistic wish list. Also, Kendall Wright could be the next Mike Wallace. He has all the tools to be a great receiver in this league despite his smallish stature. Two other guys I like from the WR position is Sanu and Dwight Jones.

It has the Bears taking WR Michael Floyd. That'd be good with me. Interestingly, it also has Mohamed Sanu going before Alshon Jeffrey.

This is all the talk before everyone sees how fast these guys run their 40 times.Jeffrey as well as Floyd have questions about their top end speed which is why there is a big disparity in where most experts think they will go.Floyd's character concerns will factor in also as well as Jeffrey's route running.

Alshon might be one of those players that you think is going in the top 15 and then ends up slipping to the beginning of the 2nd round. Michael Floyd is #1 on my realistic wish list. Also, Kendall Wright could be the next Mike Wallace. He has all the tools to be a great receiver in this league despite his smallish stature. Two other guys I like from the WR position is Sanu and Dwight Jones.

Watch the Browns take Griffin III and then Wright, his teammate with the 23rd pick.

If I were Cleveland, I'd take Richardson at 4, best offensive player available at 23, and then in round 2. It's easy to say Colt McCoy sucks, but he has NOTHING to work with.

BTW, I would love Floyd.

Fitzgerald is a 4.6 guy and he's doing alright. Other big WRs run around 4.6 and do just fine if they know how to use their body to shield defenders and go up and get the ball. I watched one of his highlight videos and Floyd knows how to do just that.

In his running ability he actually reminds me more of Anquan Boldin in his early years with Cardinals, not fast enough to run away from anyone but you better wrap him up when you tackle. His pass catching ability is better than Boldin, he makes better adjustments on deep passes. He definitely knows how to go after the ball and get it no matter what position the DB has on him. We could use that.

Guest TerraTor
This is all the talk before everyone sees how fast these guys run their 40 times.Jeffrey as well as Floyd have questions about their top end speed which is why there is a big disparity in where most experts think they will go.Floyd's character concerns will factor in also as well as Jeffrey's route running.

What were HAkeem Nicks and Dem Thomas' 40 I wonder....

It has the Bears taking WR Michael Floyd. That'd be good with me. Interestingly, it also has Mohamed Sanu going before Alshon Jeffrey.

I like the Floyd pick.... Hope that is not it on the WR front. I guess if the Bears made a huge play at Mario Williams and didnt sign a FA WR i would be good with that. Then the Floyd pick is great.

In a perfect world Bears sign VJACK, Williams(not roy the dick freak) then draft Floyd and an Olinemen in the 2nd. 3rd go CB and whatever is best option with the last pick in the 3rd.

Will that happen, dont think so. I can wish.

I like the Floyd pick.... Hope that is not it on the WR front. I guess if the Bears made a huge play at Mario Williams and didnt sign a FA WR i would be good with that. Then the Floyd pick is great.

In a perfect world Bears sign VJACK, Williams(not roy the dick freak) then draft Floyd and an Olinemen in the 2nd. 3rd go CB and whatever is best option with the last pick in the 3rd.

Will that happen, dont think so. I can wish.

What does this mean?

As an Irish fan I would absolutely love to have this guy in a Bears uni. I don't see any character issues with him. Yes he had an issue that caused him to miss time with the team but he has learned from that and has been an upstanding guy since. Watching him become the focal point of the Irish passing game when defenses know he's going to get the ball thrown his way a lot and still makes the catches. The guy is a beast and will fight for the ball. Has great body control, good hands, etc. I would be thrilled if the Bears got him. We need more big receivers who know how to fight for the ball and will make plays for us.

Watch the Browns take Griffin III and then Wright, his teammate with the 23rd pick.

If I were Cleveland, I'd take Richardson at 4, best offensive player available at 23, and then in round 2. It's easy to say Colt McCoy sucks, but he has NOTHING to work with.

BTW, I would love Floyd.

I've heard so much about RGIII to the Browns, but I see them making a big push for Flynn. Flynn would make sense with his ties to Holmgren/Fritz's style of QB considering their extended involvement in Green Bay.

I've heard so much about RGIII to the Browns, but I see them making a big push for Flynn. Flynn would make sense with his ties to Holmgren/Fritz's style of QB considering their extended involvement in Green Bay.

If they made an effort to draft Richardson, Wright, and then another skill player with their top 3 picks, McCoy wouldn't be so bad. However, good call on Flynn, but now I see Miami making a push for him.

What were HAkeem Nicks and Dem Thomas' 40 I wonder....

Both players were drafted in the first round, so what is your question? Thomas was the first WR taken in 2010 and Nicks was the the 4th taken in 2009 after Heyward-Bey,Crabtree,Macklin and Harvin. So again what are you getting at?