Osi for Briggs?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

The hope would be an overall advantage due to the trickle down theory....

If you improve the front, the back doesn't have to be as good.

Health is indeed the big concern.

I don't know how healthy that knee is. He's had troubles with injuries in the past. I'm not sure I do that deal. You strengthen one part of your team but weaken the other. What's the advantage? I would have to know how healthy he is before I put all my eggs in one basket for him.

Guest TerraTor

I wouldnt do it for two similar reasons-

1. think finding a Dend to play opposite Peppers would be easier than finding a replacement for Briggs

2. our LBs past Url and Briggs are currently garbage. you would then need 2 quality pickups instead of 1. And thats not including long-term.

As it stands now, i still feel briggs isnt replaceable. I dont care how much of dick he may be. He does his talk on the field more so....

1. think finding a Dend to play opposite Peppers would be easier than finding a replacement for Briggs

2. our LBs past Url and Briggs are currently garbage. you would then need 2 quality pickups instead of 1. And thats not including long-term.

As it stands now, i still feel briggs isnt replaceable. I dont care how much of dick he may be. He does his talk on the field more so....

I'd love to have Osi, but not at the cost of losing Briggs. He is the only enforcer have on D. I'm afraid there would be a huge identity loss with him missing.

Is he playing or not has been a constant when it comes to Osi and that alone tells me that both teams should hold their collective grounds on both players and let them threaten to hold out or whatever and see what happens because since they have contracts I believe they should honor them. To buckle to contracturaly obligated players is contradictory to why they locked the players out this past offseason.

Interesting. I think finding a LB replacement is INCREDIBLY easier than finding a DE that is actually worth a damn. OLBs are the RBs of the defense; get a guy with a lot of athleticism, a good blend of speed/size, and you have a decent chance of making a LB.

Interesting. I think finding a LB replacement is INCREDIBLY easier than finding a DE that is actually worth a damn. OLBs are the RBs of the defense; get a guy with a lot of athleticism, a good blend of speed/size, and you have a decent chance of making a LB.

Lb is much easier to replace in draft than de, we pick up a couple of years in age, and get rid of cry baby. Hopefully, the knee doesn't become issue.So I am all for it. It is time to move forward and quit loving all of our players.