Cutler

Wesson44

Has anyone seen or heard how Jay's thumb is healing or has healed? Not much i the news about him or the thumb

I know on the Score they were saying if the Bears would have been in the playoff hunt, Cutler could have played the last game of the season against the Vikings. Other than that I haven't heard anything else.

Guest TerraTor
I know on the Score they were saying if the Bears would have been in the playoff hunt, Cutler could have played the last game of the season against the Vikings. Other than that I haven't heard anything else.

I heard on Twitter that he was golfing... not sure what to make of it, but apparently his thumb is fine

Thats' what I'd heard too and when it was clear we'd played ourselves out of the playoffs there was no reason to bring either Cutler or Forte back out onto the field. That was the prognosis on Cutler at the time as well that he would possibly be able to play either at the end of the season but definitely would be available for the playoffs. I have no worries that he'll be ready to go come time for min-camps, training camp, etc.