Alshon Jeffery

Ed Hochuli 3:16

According to Joe Everett from rookiedraft.com, Alshon Jeffery is working out in Indianapolis. He weighed in at 250 pounds and he ran a 4.88 40. YUCK.

Yeah, I saw a highlight video of him, and I was not really impressed besides for his size. He looked really slow for a WR.

Yeah I was just going to say, Mike Williams all over again. He's 2nd round material now.

On the day after Randy Moss' agent says he is unretired. The one kid who probaly is similar to him in terms of preferred routes is showing why his draft stock is dropping.I look for him to not work out at the combine. This is coming from the one poster who was championing the cause for the Bears to draft him in the first round. If this info is true then that thud you hear is me jumping of the Alshon Jeffrey bandwagon. B Bear you can see I still have adhered to the correct spelling of his name. Iam still grateful to you for pointing out a mistake that would give other posters a hard time looking up a prospect.

Thing is, he was always about 230. Now, he's 250 and running a 4.88. That is absolutely horrid and shows he might not be taking this whole NFL thing seriously.

Him showing up that big really shows what kind of guy he is, the most important couple months of your life and you are going to pack on an extra 20 lbs of fat really makes no sense. You would think his guy would be cutting weight now to get as quick and fast as possible!

I was hoping he was going to put up good numbers being that he could be there when we draft but prolly not going to happen now.

Shall i bother chiming in.... Or stick to my guns of all the BS draftsites ranking guys based on almost nothing

Go for it TT because you actually have watched some of the players play. A lot of the draft sites are dormant during college season and you are not. Let it rip!!

He looked good in the bowl game before he was thrown out for fighting.

Agreed and made a nice TD catch in the game that was clutch but this is the interview process and as WR extra weight gain without saying its from the weight room is a red flag. Again I restate that this is a report and is not actually the combine so his stock could move up or down.

On the day after Randy Moss' agent says he is unretired. The one kid who probaly is similar to him in terms of preferred routes is showing why his draft stock is dropping.I look for him to not work out at the combine. This is coming from the one poster who was championing the cause for the Bears to draft him in the first round. If this info is true then that thud you hear is me jumping of the Alshon Jeffrey bandwagon. B Bear you can see I still have adhered to the correct spelling of his name. Iam still grateful to you for pointing out a mistake that would give other posters a hard time looking up a prospect.

I still can't tell if you're being a smartass or not with comments like that, but the fact of the matter is the kid went from a guaranteed deal (being drafted in round 1) to maybe having to be a TE in the league.

Given he hasn't proven he can block at the TE level, I dont' think if I were a team I'd be picking him until at the earliest the late 2nd round. This is assuming this rumors are true. That said, you never know, someone could pick him as a TE. The problem to me is there are a lot of big TE's in this league that are pass catching threats that have size but far more speed than that reported 40 time.

He's going to have a hell of a time creating seperation.

Given he hasn't proven he can block at the TE level, I dont' think if I were a team I'd be picking him until at the earliest the late 2nd round. This is assuming this rumors are true. That said, you never know, someone could pick him as a TE. The problem to me is there are a lot of big TE's in this league that are pass catching threats that have size but far more speed than that reported 40 time.

He's going to have a hell of a time creating seperation.

In a copy cat league don't be surprised to see a team take him in Rd 2 thinking he can be a TE similar to what the Patriots have with Hernandez, or even Gronkowski.

• 2 weeks later...