Money won't be an issue per McCaskey

GakMan23

When you mentioned it, JA was still in charge. It's good to hear it now with Emery now in place. And it's good to see it in the press, not just as insider info. But, please keep your info coming!

I said this awhile ago. Old news. They should have about $30m in cap room to get in GB's league.

I said this awhile ago. Old news. They should have about $30m in cap room to get in GB's league.

You have insider information, Im not sure if you know the janitor or the guy that plows, but can you ask your guy what the actual cap figure is. l read around 20, you keep saying 30, and am confused on this.

You have insider information, Im not sure if you know the janitor or the guy that plows, but can you ask your guy what the actual cap figure is. l read around 20, you keep saying 30, and am confused on this.

This article says roughty 20 million on cap space. We have heard 50, is the 30 million include the hold over or whatever they are calling it?

This article says roughty 20 million on cap space. We have heard 50, is the 30 million include the hold over or whatever they are calling it?

I think the $50 is probably wrong, the guy who wrote that number was projecting a cap that was $20 million to high.

When we start discussing the difference between $20 and $30 million, things like whether the actual cap comes in at $120 or $126 matter a lot, and that number isn't set for the next few weeks I believe.

So the Bears are in the range of $20-$30 million from their commitments, but then there is probably about $10 million in holdover space, and there will probably be a couple million in cuts (please Omiyale leave, Please please please).

So it's hard to come up with an exact number, but it ought to be close enough to $30, plus or minus where the actual cap sits and any other tricks they do with guys currently on the roster.

Nobody knows at this point. It'll be anywhere between 23-35m. After guys are cut and the cap space from last year is brought over, it'll increase.

And oh, I know the woman who works in the Pro Shop. Don't give me too much credit.

When you mentioned it, JA was still in charge. It's good to hear it now with Emery now in place. And it's good to see it in the press, not just as insider info. But, please keep your info coming!

Except I posted a PFT link about a week after confirming it. Yes, it was with Angelo but the guys with the money are still employed, so nothing was going to change.

Hell, I'm sure they did. I guess it could be all BS, and we'll all literally believe it when we see it. But, at least the statement coming it is positive vs being told they aren't going to spend anything. At the moment, at least there's hope.

Didn't the Bears say that last year too?