Raiders in trouble

Wesson44

The Bears had him as their top target last year until he re-signed with Oakland. If he is let go there is no doubt we go after him even with a new GM (the need hasn't changed). He should be a lot cheaper since he only had 7 sacks last year. I think he'll perform better as the secondary pass rush threat opposite Peppers than he did as the primary threat.

The Bears had him as their top target last year until he re-signed with Oakland. If he is let go there is no doubt we go after him even with a new GM (the need hasn't changed). He should be a lot cheaper since he only had 7 sacks last year. I think he'll perform better as the secondary pass rush threat opposite Peppers than he did as the primary threat.

So would the goal for him be to put him at DE?

Raiders linebacker Kamerion Wimbley has have of his salary to be paid by the Radiers. They are in trouble with the cap space situation and my cut him What do you think about getting him to replace Roach?

read on espn if he does not restructure his deal they will cut him, lets hope he says no to that