50% Bears website

Ed Hochuli 3:16

DENIED!!!!

Shady-a$$ Bears!!!

I spent over a half hour going through the site picking out items. I then went to pay. This was easily with about 4 minutes to spare on the deadline. Went through and past the paypal set-up, then was asked for my billing address. I supplied it, then got an error on my phone number. It said just numbers, no characters. Which I did. So I did it again. And again. And again with a different number. And a gain. Probably about 20 times. Then I got frustrated and went back for a moment, only to have my order revert back to the original prices.

I just sent off an e-mail to customer service explaining my problems. I hope they respond. How convenient to allow all that and then stick a wrench in it long enough to deny me. Shady....

This may be my last attempt to buy anything ever again from them directly.

Thank you for the head-up regardless, but you may want to let your contact know that it all seems like shady business practices to me right now.

Agree. The traditions stuff is so nice.

Finally got the issue resolved, and they ended up still giving me the 50% off. They apologized for the issues and acted professionally once I contacted them.

Until 4:00 CT, everything (except Bears TRADITIONS clothing line) is 50% off if you use LEAP50 as a promotional code when you check out.