Omiyale cut

Ed Hochuli 3:16

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahgahahahahahhghghah

ahghahhahaahhahahaahhaaha.....hahahahahaahhahaaahhahaahahhaaahhahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahaha....hhaahhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a

awesome

When I heard the news I had to come right over here, cause I knew there would be a party.

Haha....When I saw it, I thought the same thing. We have a lot of healthy disagreement here as a board (some fans in one camp, some in another) but this is clearly a unanimous upgrade!!!! Not too often a fan base celebrates a guy's release as much as we will Omilaye's, haha.

So true!

Haha....When I saw it, I thought the same thing. We have a lot of healthy disagreement here as a board (some fans in one camp, some in another) but this is clearly a unanimous upgrade!!!! Not too often a fan base celebrates a guy's release as much as we will Omilaye's, haha.

Here's to Emery's first significant move as I down a shot of Vodka.

To Frank Omiyale may your next venture in life be successful because this one was not. My TVs would like to thank you for finally getting cut so that they don't get the remote slammed into them whenever you took the field.

BUZZKILL!!!!

Side note: Emery was apart of the Falcons staff that drafted him in round 5 in 2005 (or maybe it was 2006, I can't remember).

Anyhow, on an EVEN brighter note (who knew that was possible with such news like this?), the releasing of Adams and Omiyale frees up about $3.1m in cap room.

Side note: Emery was apart of the Falcons staff that drafted him in round 5 in 2005 (or maybe it was 2006, I can't remember).

Anyhow, on an EVEN brighter note (who knew that was possible with such news like this?), the releasing of Adams and Omiyale frees up about $3.1m in cap room.

Now we need to get rid of Barber and the bo crew will be gone.