What do you think?

Stinger226

He won't get big money from the Bears, or from any team for that matter. He's not a good LT at all. He's a natural RT who the Cardinals tried to play at LT, and that's one of the main reasons the Cardinals had a despicable OL last year. And really, I don't want to hear anymore "well, he'd be an upgrade over Webb." Yeah, so would my grandma. This team needs QUALITY linemen, not guys who are "a little better than the worst OT in football." Webb is horrendous, and Brown sucks.

Here are some Cardinals' fans comments on him on PFT:

I feel sooo sorry for what ever team falls for this “played better later” bs I keep hearing. This guy sucked, and has kept on sucking. I’m convinced you can’t get much worse. Buyer beware!!!

There’s no tough decision about this. I wish I could find a link to the site, but there’s a site out there that ranked offensive lineman in several categories based on stats. He was ranked DEAD LAST amount all tackles in the league in pass blocking.

Where’s the bar? Please, God, tell me this slacker isn’t gonna get $14+ million — MILLION! bucks !

He’s not even been average and yes, gentlemen, taken ahead if Adrian P., with whom they would have won their Super Bowl.

Puleeze. CUT HIM, MICK!

I guess I just never understood him being worth a top ten draft pick. He is an average offensive lineman but hardly worth what he is being paid and I don’t care if they have him at let tackle.

There is a need and a market for competent left tackles. Levi Brown is not one.

He won't get big money from the Bears, or from any team for that matter. He's not a good LT at all. He's a natural RT who the Cardinals tried to play at LT, and that's one of the main reasons the Cardinals had a despicable OL last year.

Then there's your chance to move Carimi back to LT?