Untagged Free Agent WR and OL

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

WR

Vincent Jackson - instantly becomes best threat in passing game, hurt alot and disappears

Pierre Garcon - seems like a headcase.Isnt a #1 but certainly seems to think he is. Head and shoulders above our current scrubs

Marques Colston - definitely available and becomes best threat in passing game, always hurt

Stevie Johnson - I still think he wont sign or get tagged

OL

Levi Brown - 28, instant upgrade (not saying much tho)

Ben Grubbs - 28, instantly best OG

Carl Nicks - not interested for that cash (can anyone find the post where i kept saying just draft this guy cuz he was enormous)

I think given the list above and i had my ultimate choice:

I'd sign Stevie Johnson and draft best WR at 19

I wouldnt mind Ben Grubbs for G, but seems like G isnt our major weakness. Jamarcuss Webb is a backup at absolute best. Go after Levi Brown

*I wanted to keep this out, but I would break the bank on Mario Williams

No, stop with the Levi Brown stuff. The guy is garbage and is one of the worst OT's in football. I don't want him as a back-up RT either. Trust Carimi and bring in a solid OT in FA, such as Anthony Collins from the Bengals, and a 4th or 5th rounder to compete as a back-up.

As far as Garcon goes, he is not "head and shoulders" above the Bears WR's. He's just like Knox- bad hands and fast. He also reportedly turned down a 4-5 year extension worth about $4-5m per from Indianapolis, which proves that he thinks he's much much better than he really is. Of course, he might just want out of Indy and would take that from someone else and maybe he is truly better than Knox, Hester, and Sanzenbacher, but the Bears need definite upgrades on the OL and with their WR's, not guys who might be decent #3 or #4 WR's for the next 3 years.

Johnson/Jackson/Colston and Grubbs would be a nice FA period, and then go BPA at 19. Just my 2 cents.

No, stop with the Levi Brown stuff. The guy is garbage and is one of the worst OT's in football. I don't want him as a back-up RT either. Trust Carimi and bring in a solid OT in FA, such as Anthony Collins from the Bengals, and a 4th or 5th rounder to compete as a back-up.

As far as Garcon goes, he is not "head and shoulders" above the Bears WR's. He's just like Knox- bad hands and fast. He also reportedly turned down a 4-5 year extension worth about $4-5m per from Indianapolis, which proves that he thinks he's much much better than he really is. Of course, he might just want out of Indy and would take that from someone else and maybe he is truly better than Knox, Hester, and Sanzenbacher, but the Bears need definite upgrades on the OL and with their WR's, not guys who might be decent #3 or #4 WR's for the next 3 years.

Johnson/Jackson/Colston and Grubbs would be a nice FA period, and then go BPA at 19. Just my 2 cents.

I think Collins would be a inexpensive option to add to the mix. I think Jackson will have be money thrown at him, so go after Colston out of the blocks and not waste time trying to talk to Jackson. As an second choice, go after Laurent Robinson, and then would still have to draft a guy in 1st or 2nd. I think we need to add a 2nd tier guy in FAgency also, someone along the lines of Royal, or Dourcet.

I think Collins would be a inexpensive option to add to the mix. I think Jackson will have be money thrown at him, so go after Colston out of the blocks and not waste time trying to talk to Jackson. As an second choice, go after Laurent Robinson, and then would still have to draft a guy in 1st or 2nd. I think we need to add a 2nd tier guy in FAgency also, someone along the lines of Royal, or Dourcet.

Jackson will have the money thrown at him for a reason...for a team in dire need of a WR he's the best option. The Bears are a team in dire need of a WR. Put the money on the table for both of them and say that the first one who calls back and says yes gets it.