Brandon Jacobs anyone?

madlithuanian

I tend to think Barber is better than Jacobs. There have been sometimes where Jacob has looked pretty bad since getting his fat contract. That said I realize Barber made some boneheaded plays last year but he's a pretty solid backup if the Bears want to keep him (and not expensive). I'm one of the few not calling for him to be cut, since you want to have at least 3RB's on roster and I'm fine with Bell/Barber if Forte suffers another injury.

I tend to think Barber is better than Jacobs. There have been sometimes where Jacob has looked pretty bad since getting his fat contract. That said I realize Barber made some boneheaded plays last year but he's a pretty solid backup if the Bears want to keep him (and not expensive). I'm one of the few not calling for him to be cut, since you want to have at least 3RB's on roster and I'm fine with Bell/Barber if Forte suffers another injury.

I like barber better in the role he currently has...but if the team has decide they're done with him then Jacobs would be a decent fit. The TD hog near the end zone is a role Forte needs someone to occupy.

I like barber better in the role he currently has...but if the team has decide they're done with him then Jacobs would be a decent fit. The TD hog near the end zone is a role Forte needs someone to occupy.

How about throwing J. Addai in the picture. He catches the ball well out of the backfield and as a backup could stay healthy.

How about throwing J. Addai in the picture. He catches the ball well out of the backfield and as a backup could stay healthy.

Addai is a really good pass blocker, however, I think you want to have a back who is a good in-between the tackles short yardage runner to compliment Forte and I don't know that Addai is that guy. I actually think Barber is a really good fit as that change of pace guy, where as, Bell is the better guy if Forte is out to get the bulk carries. So I kind of like the three rb's the team currently has in the fold.

Addai is a really good pass blocker, however, I think you want to have a back who is a good in-between the tackles short yardage runner to compliment Forte and I don't know that Addai is that guy. I actually think Barber is a really good fit as that change of pace guy, where as, Bell is the better guy if Forte is out to get the bulk carries. So I kind of like the three rb's the team currently has in the fold.

Yes I didnt think about that , Addai is more like Forte.

He is a total piece of garbage

You are so full of opinions, I would be curious for you to project some of them for people to view. I am sure you have along the way, but dont wish to go back and view all the posts recently. Tell everybody who you like, and what you think will go down, so we can praise or condemn.

Guest TerraTor
You are so full of opinions, I would be curious for you to project some of them for people to view. I am sure you have along the way, but dont wish to go back and view all the posts recently. Tell everybody who you like, and what you think will go down, so we can praise or condemn.

a an asshole who throws his helmet at peoiple in the stands? and constantly bitches aBOUT the coaching?