Redskins to go all in with Jackson

Stinger226

With all that said, we're the only team w/ a legit QB and other solid areas in place...

If it's money, TB has the upperhand. All else should avail him to the Bears.

I think it is all about the money, show me the money!!! He has been waiting to cash in for a while now. I would bet that who brings the most money wins

With all that said, we're the only team w/ a legit QB and other solid areas in place...

If it's money, TB has the upperhand. All else should avail him to the Bears.

From what I've heard from some people in the Chargers org, it is all about the money. He'll maybe take a little less (like a few hundred grand) to play for a contender but other than that, he wants "money money money".

I would imagine you're probably right. However, the big question may be does TB literally have the money and willingness to spend? Also, I imagine the bears deal will be a large sum, so there still could be a some combo of "better place to win it all" + "money" that favors the Bears.

I think it is all about the money, show me the money!!! He has been waiting to cash in for a while now. I would bet that who brings the most money wins

Guest TerraTor
From what I've heard from some people in the Chargers org, it is all about the money. He'll maybe take a little less (like a few hundred grand) to play for a contender but other than that, he wants "money money money".

They can have him. Gimme Colston and draft one at 19

I would imagine you're probably right. However, the big question may be does TB literally have the money and willingness to spend? Also, I imagine the bears deal will be a large sum, so there still could be a some combo of "better place to win it all" + "money" that favors the Bears.

They definitely have the money, no one knows about the willingness.

Phenemonal news. Redskins were going to spend a lot of money. They will still have about 15M in cap room after they split it between 2012 & 2013 but that is half what they expected.

Remeber the year it was reported the Skins had no cap space & they gave Haynesworth a 100 million $$$ deal. They did it by restructuring & back-loading veteran contracts. If they want V-Jack, they'll make it happen, even if it's bad for the team. They need V-Jack to save face for the RG3 trade. They've got to get somebody in their or he's doomed to be bad.

If it's anywhere close, I think V-Jack avoids the Skins like the plague. But the Skins typically don't just outbid everybody, they blow the next best offer out of the water. At the end of day, money talks.

Remeber the year it was reported the Skins had no cap space & they gave Haynesworth a 100 million $$$ deal. They did it by restructuring & back-loading veteran contracts. If they want V-Jack, they'll make it happen, even if it's bad for the team. They need V-Jack to save face for the RG3 trade. They've got to get somebody in their or he's doomed to be bad.

If it's anywhere close, I think V-Jack avoids the Skins like the plague. But the Skins typically don't just outbid everybody, they blow the next best offer out of the water. At the end of day, money talks.

Supposedly a big part of the reason why they lost this space was that they overloaded contracts early in 2010 in the uncapped year...so, they may have lost this batch of cap space because of shenanigans like that.

Supposedly a big part of the reason why they lost this space was that they overloaded contracts early in 2010 in the uncapped year...so, they may have lost this batch of cap space because of shenanigans like that.

I'm no expert on the specifics, but teams have the ability to back-load deals. The Giants just saved a ton this year by back-loading Eli. They aren't giving him less money, just restructuing. There's been a bunch of these deals done.

The NFL warned teams 6 times not give big contracts now that would give them an advantage in the future. The Cowboys gave Miles Austin a 17 million $$$ bonus. I'm guessing this put them above and beyond the typical cap number. I haven't heard what the Redskins did.

Again, the Skins can restruture deals to save space immediately. Someone more knowledgeable in this can explain it better. Either way, they're at least 15 million under. That'll get them V-Jack no problem.

Again, the Skins can restruture deals to save space immediately. Someone more knowledgeable in this can explain it better. Either way, they're at least 15 million under. That'll get them V-Jack no problem.

But they have a whole lot of other spots to fill too, one of the reasons they have a lot of cap space is that they have a lot people whose contracts ended...which means they have a lot of players lost.