Bears favorite for Mario

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Adam Schefter just said on ESPN that the Bears may be the favorite to land Mario Williams. Things are starting to heat up!

I know nothing has broken yet but this definitely has the feel of the day the Bears made the Peppers/Taylor/Manumaleuseless signings. Everyone knows the Bears have cap room, everyone knows what their needs are, everyone knows if they make their moves they're a SB threat.

I know nothing has broken yet but this definitely has the feel of the day the Bears made the Peppers/Taylor/Manumaleuseless signings. Everyone knows the Bears have cap room, everyone knows what their needs are, everyone knows if they make their moves they're a SB threat.

They still need to execute on those moves and than obviously execute in the draft and on the field! I'm trying to keep my expectations low so I don't get crushed. Even if the Bears miss out on both of these guys, there is a lot of good signings that can be made to improve this team.

Sounds like the Bears are likely out on Williams. I figure we'll instead see them sign 2 good players to join Marshall.

Also a lot of talk about the Texans clearing some more room and making a run to keep him.

If the Bears can somehow woo him after he visits Buffalo, I would love our chances. However, if we don't get him we will likely focus the attention on the backfield since the pass rush wouldn't be as threatening. Whats out there saftey and corner wise? We also need to look at upgrading our O-line ASAP!