Bears sign Blake Costanzo

DABEARSDABOMB

Zach Zaidman ‏ @ZachZaidman

RT @davidcanter: Congratulations to client @BlakeCostanzo51 for agreeing to terms on a new 2 year deal with the Chicago Bears

1m Brad Biggs ‏ @BradBiggs

#Bears add depth at LB and a terrific special teams player in Blake Costanzo

1m david canter ‏ @davidcanter

Congratulations to client @BlakeCostanzo51 for agreeing to terms on a new 2 year deal with the Chicago Bears

Retweeted by Brad Biggs"

He was a special teams player on the Niners last year.

So far we have been suprized by all the moves so far. There are trying to sign Mincey, if they get that done, good first day. They seem to have a plan, Phil sees the glaring weaknesses that the Bears pretended werent there. WR, backup QB, not enough pressure on the d-line. I suspect he has noticed the Oline and supect we will see the next move in that area.

I think the Bears leaked stuff intentionally to throw people off there trace. Normally I'd call myself a conspiracy theorist, but Emery wants to keep things hush hush and it seems like he's done exactly that. I wonder what is next.

Don't forget that right before we signed Julius Peppers, Angelo went on record as saying we wouldn't be major players in free agency. Then we go out and not only make Peppers one of the highest paid defensive player in NFL history, but we added Manu & Chester Taylor. I'll never forget it's 6:30 a.m., I'm driving to work and the SCORE reports Lovie if flying back with Peppers. By 10 we had a deal done. I couldn't believe it. Today my buddy at work says, "Bears just traded for BM." My response. "Bullsh--! There's no effing way. You're effing with me."

I'll never forget the Cutler deal was April 2nd because I thought Boers & Bernstein were having a belated April Fool's joke.

Like you I'm wondering what next. That being said, I don't see us doing anything as unpredictable as trading for Marshall anytime soon. We want Mincey, we want to resign Kellen, and we're interested in John Carlson. For the love of christ, can we please look at an o-lineman?

I think the Bears leaked stuff intentionally to throw people off there trace. Normally I'd call myself a conspiracy theorist, but Emery wants to keep things hush hush and it seems like he's done exactly that. I wonder what is next.

I figured all the Mario Williams talk was just smoke and really thought we go DJax because we weren't going w/ a rookie WR to be a #1 or with decent compliments like (Meachum, Royal, or even Manninham). I never thought Miami would give up their best offensive player.......and for two 3rds and think about next years third has an equal value as a 4th this year. Miami got robbed! Our next focus will be DE, S or OLT. Since we resigned Tim Jennings, I see the team drafting a CB early. Bears know how to make splashes!