Sign OJ Atogwe

bradjock

It doesn't seem like it's free agency until we have an official "Sign OJ Atogwe" thread. Now it's offical.

I was THRILLED with the Brandon Meriweather signing. Please do not bring in anymore high priced safeties. Thank you.

Atogwe is cheap. He can compete with Conte and Major Wright. He's Better than anybody else we have.

Get it done.

It doesn't seem like it's free agency until we have an official "Sign OJ Atogwe" thread. Now it's offical.

I was THRILLED with the Brandon Meriweather signing. Please do not bring in anymore high priced safeties. Thank you.

Atogwe is cheap. He can compete with Conte and Major Wright. He's Better than anybody else we have.

Get it done.

I think that this guys sucks...he gets beat deep like a drum game in and game out. We are better without him.

Get it done.

I agree he's better than some of our other guys but he has had 2 straight unhealthy seasons and at this point you have to have major concerns over his health. I will point out that Landry has the same issues.

I like Conte quite a bit and am okay bringing in another safety to compete. Especially since I think the Bears will give Wright another shot.