Jay made the trade happen???

Wesson44

Below is what Cutler has said to Marshall on twitter.....could he be the main reason we traded with the fins to get him.......I think so what do you think?

JayCutler6 Jay Cutler

Told you we could get that #15 out of storage. Getting the band back together! Good to have #15 back. RT @BMarshall: http://t.co/Zc832zw5

9 minutes ago

I mentioned earlier whether or not Jay Cutler, Forte and others knew about this well before it happened. There was alot of talk going back in forth between Marshall, Cutler and Royal in January. And then Forte sent Marshall a tweet right after the trade went down that sorta indicated that he knew something. Idk, maybe they didn't I just found that odd.

I mentioned earlier whether or not Jay Cutler, Forte and others knew about this well before it happened. There was alot of talk going back in forth between Marshall, Cutler and Royal in January. And then Forte sent Marshall a tweet right after the trade went down that sorta indicated that he knew something. Idk, maybe they didn't I just found that odd.

I can't believe Marshall would seriously have been available for 2 3rd's if it weren't for the Fins making a play for Manning.

Guest TerraTor
I can't believe Marshall would seriously have been available for 2 3rd's if it weren't for the Fins making a play for Manning.

Probably pending suspension

Guest TerraTor
I listen to the SCORE regularly and a Miami radio host, said he never blended well in the locker room in Miami and it was a new coach trying to set a new tone with the team. He is getting rid of players that are problematic.

Cant argue with that rationale

Cant argue with that rationale

Well Im sure Jay got the guy he wanted, all that is left is an upgrade to the Oline. If they are able to upgrade the oline there wont be any excuses for Cutler anymore. He has played great considering the talent around him.

I hope BM loves being in Chicago and is not a problem in the locker room.