Morning Update

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Overnight signing of 49er OLB Blake Constanza

Bears hosting both K.Hayden and OG Herrera today

Marshall incident reported by club indicates none of his party involved in physical violence. Wife apparently hit with bottle...

Mario now a serious possibility for bears according to Nfl network and Mike+Mike

Marshall incident reported by club indicates none of his party involved in physical violence. Wife apparently hit with bottle...

Mario now a serious possibility for bears according to Nfl network and Mike+Mike

I dont think what happened to Marshall will end up turning into a suspension. The two players we are looking at today, seem more like players we can afford. To many people think we have tons of money and just sign the best players.(fantasy free agency) They are trying to lock up Mincey, and with these two, this is where the rest of free agency will go.

Guest TerraTor
I dont think what happened to Marshall will end up turning into a suspension. The two players we are looking at today, seem more like players we can afford. To many people think we have tons of money and just sign the best players.(fantasy free agency) They are trying to lock up Mincey, and with these two, this is where the rest of free agency will go.

Mincey stayed....

The Marshall incident can't be overlooked. Police reports say that Marshall was the primary "perpetrator". Given his propensity for trouble and Goodells knack for discipline, look for something significant to occur. I suspect Marshall will at the very least miss some playing time.

Guest TerraTor
The Marshall incident can't be overlooked. Police reports say that Marshall was the primary "perpetrator". Given his propensity for trouble and Goodells knack for discipline, look for something significant to occur. I suspect Marshall will at the very least miss some playing time.

Well Suh got 1 game for assault with about 20million witnesses

Have not seen the anyone say the Bears are still in it for Mario??? If the Bills really are going to pay him the type of money they are talking about I dont see the Bears making this deal.

Guest TerraTor
Have not seen the anyone say the Bears are still in it for Mario??? If the Bills really are going to pay him the type of money they are talking about I dont see the Bears making this deal.

They can offer all the cash in their city. But the city aint pretty enough to stay

Seriously...

What history do you want to write for yourself Mario? Another brick in the wall in Buffalo's woeful history, or part of a potentially legendary line of epic proportions? You'll get enough loot...

All Buffalo's got are wings...we've got pizza, steaks, chops, ribs, Italian Beef, Chi dogs, ....I could go one forever!

They can offer all the cash in their city. But the city aint pretty enough to stay