We need another WR

Wesson44

Blackmon will succeed based on where he goes if that is St Louis he might struggle initially but the fact that his career numbers have surpassed Dez Bryant's at Stillwater projects well on the next level. The key will be the health of RB Jackson who can open the field up for all the WRs.

Floyd's injury history as well as his multiple drinking related problems worry me with him getting big bonus money. The fact that he ran in the 4.47 at his playing weight doesn't hurt his stock

Hill just reminds me of Darius Hayward-Bey who rose dramatically during the Combine but has yet to make those numbers translate to success in the NFL.Then you look at Ga Tech's option offense you have to do a helluva projection based on what you think and not what you see on film.Translation a gamble

Quick has to be looked at like former Appalachian St WR Dexter Jackson a 2008 2nd rd pick of the Bucs.He has the size but does his level of competition hold him back from translating to a solid pro in the NFL.

Randle is a guy I'm high on but like Hill he played in a run heavy offense but, I saw him in games make some very clutch catches in big games. He seems very similar to Bowe in size and potential.

I would be a big hippocrate if I didn't mention the prospect who I drooled over all season who seems to be dropping down some draft boards and that is Alshon Jeffrey. I think the kid has stud potential but may need to prove that he can do more than sideline routes which puts him in the Randy Moss mode with less speed.

I also have talked up the Illini WR AJ Jenkins who led the big 10 in receptions on a terrible team with a run/pass QB in Scheelhase.(sp?)

I also think mid to late round prospects like Marvin Jones of Cal and Dwight Jones of UNC also can be good pickups if other positions are being addressed first.

Blackmon reminds me of Crabtree, Floyd reminds me of Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright reminds me of Steve Smith (I'm still high on that kid), Hill reminds be of DHB.