BM presser tomorrow

Ed Hochuli 3:16

For anyone that listened to it, Wow. That was one of the best press conferences I've ever heard. It's amazing how open and honest BM was with his illness and he sounded incredibly sincere and is really making an effort to change his life around. His and Cutler's relationship also goes way beyond football. I felt like I learned alot from listening to the both of them.

Summary:

Marshall was very open about BPD. He rattled off stats left and right and seemed very apologetic.

He said he's very confident he won't be suspended.

He said he and his wife do a lot of community work for BPD and depressed/homeless women.

BM said he and Cutler's chemistry is amazing and the Bears organization is first class.

He also talked up the personalities in the locker room and that he'll just contribute to winning.

Cutler said he'll help BM all he can.

He said he originally thought BM was mad at him because the trade went down when he was on a plane and so he couldn't reply to him.

He said Kellen Davis can be a premier TE in the NFL and he can't wait to work with Tice.

For anyone that listened to it, Wow. That was one of the best press conferences I've ever heard. It's amazing how open and honest BM was with his illness and he sounded incredibly sincere and is really making an effort to change his life around. His and Cutler's relationship also goes way beyond football. I felt like I learned alot from listening to the both of them.

How about when Cutler was like: "I didn't expect to see all of your shining faces today." :notworthy

I also love the subtle swipes he took at Martz and Jerry.

"I came in and told Phil that I needed an X" ---- He then went out and got one of the best X receivers in the game

Asked about if Tice is going to change the protections from the offensive line----- "I hope so."

And "I think Davis can be a great TE if used properly."

Agreed and I was really impressed how he stood up and tried to answer every question honestly and sincerly and the fact that he didn't just spew out pc cliches' was what impressed me the most. He said enough to make me wait and see.I thought he showed great composure and seemed a little nervous while talking to the media.