What we know

Stinger226

Definitely get what you are saying, but just do not agree. I simply don't like signing a guy to a FA contract that is not a position player. There are tons of undrafted players that would kill to have those positions and would be cheaper than dirt.

The people they resigned or the lesser players on the team are needs just as much as higher profile players. If you look at our roster we have a ton of spots to fill, not just a couple new starters. I think they are waiting to sign players they can get at there price. Herrera, Hayden, Bush, they are not impact players but will upgrade our roster. Because they havent did it yet doesnt mean they arent going to. I dont think they have large amounts of money left so they need to be valve oriented. We just need to wait and see.

Definitely get what you are saying, but just do not agree. I simply don't like signing a guy to a FA contract that is not a position player. There are tons of undrafted players that would kill to have those positions and would be cheaper than dirt.

Their production may equal their "cheaper than dirt" value.

I'd rather pay "dirt" to a guy who has a productive, professional resume.

Definitely get what you are saying, but just do not agree. I simply don't like signing a guy to a FA contract that is not a position player.

Why? Do you feel it's a waste of money? Roster spots? What's the issue?

There are tons of undrafted players that would kill to have those positions and would be cheaper than dirt.

And our special teams ranking would plummet from being #1 in the league to somewhere around 26th most likely.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst