Wesson44

RD 1 Floyd/Hill WR

RD 2 Kelechi Osemele OG/ Zebrie Sanders OT

RD 3 Trumaine Johnson CB/S

RD 4 Irvin DE/OLB

RD 5 Andrew Datko OT

RD 6 Kheeston Randall DT

RD 7 Justin Bethel CB

Floyd wont be there and Hill is not a good pick at 19, the rest of the draft would be doable.

Guest TerraTor
RD 1 Floyd/Hill WR

RD 4 Irvin DE/OLB

RD 5 Andrew Datko OT

RD 6 Kheeston Randall DT

RD 7 Justin Bethel CB

I love it..... Johnson reminds me of tillman.... And with Marshall i love Hill at 19

RD 1 Floyd/Hill WR

RD 4 Irvin DE/OLB

RD 5 Andrew Datko OT

RD 6 Kheeston Randall DT

RD 7 Justin Bethel CB

I don't like the draft for various reasons.

RD 1: I don't think Floyd will be there, and I dislike the notion of picking someone because they had an outstanding combine that doesn't jibe precisely with his college production. We still don't know if he can get off the line or actually run polished routes (neither of which he was required to do at GT). He's boom or bust in my opinion.

RD 2: Osemele, yes. Sanders, no. Again, dude fell asleep during a play in college. That reeks of a player without full focus on the game. I think he'll be a bust. On top of that, virtually every scouting report on him says he's physically weak and not ready to start.

RD 3: I like Trumaine Johnson. He appears to lack great speed, but he's got good positioning, field awareness, route and defensive understanding, good hands, and he's physical. Definitely would fit in Lovie's D.

RD 4: There is no way Bruce Irvin lasts until the fourth round. And if he did, does Lovie and the Bears' FO want to bring in an apparent trouble-maker?

RD 5: ANOTHER OT coming out of college with serious injury concerns? No thanks.

RD 6: Unless Lovie and crew see something I don't, Randall is not a fit for the Bears' defense. He is definitely too slow to be a 4-3 DE, so he'd obviously be drafted as a 4-3 DT for the Bears. The problem is that he doesn't possess the explosive first step, the inside rush, the gap-pressure that Lovie loves/needs from his DTs.

RD 7: Seems like a decent pick for a 7th rounder.