54 interview coming up on espn 1000 right now

Chitownhustla

just to give an overview

pumped about the Beast!

couldnt believe they only gave up 3 rd's, found out while in Disney world with the kids

feels they can play with anybody when healthy, feels that maybe by adding another guy or two thro the draft they should be set

BM is huge addition, hears he is a great teammate

Talked Cutler up as being a stud

Forte should be excited, BM will open up the run game for him

still not 100% from the injury, cant golf yet, said he has not really pushed it too hard( i found strange). repeated twice that he has done what the trainers have asked and that he will be ready when he needs to be.

only thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that he is not rehabing his knee that hard. He is getting older and needs to be in the best shape possible, why is taking it easy on rehabing??? To be in the best shape possible he needs the knee to be 100% as fast as possible. Once 100% he needs to take his ass back up into the mountains to train like the did a couple of years ago. he had a great year after that.

Guest TerraTor
just to give an overview

pumped about the Beast!

couldnt believe they only gave up 3 rd's, found out while in Disney world with the kids

feels they can play with anybody when healthy, feels that maybe by adding another guy or two thro the draft they should be set

still not 100% from the injury, cant golf yet, said he has not really pushed it too hard( i found strange). repeated twice that he has done what the trainers have asked and that he will be ready when he needs to be.

only thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that he is not rehabing his knee that hard. He is getting older and needs to be in the best shape possible, why is taking it easy on rehabing??? To be in the best shape possible he needs the knee to be 100% as fast as possible. Once 100% he needs to take his ass back up into the mountains to train like the did a couple of years ago. he had a great year after that.

Didnt hear a qoute he wasnt rehabbing hard... Its been barely 2 months

I wouldn't assume because he's not 100% that he's not rehabbing as much as possible. I've heard NFL players say they need 8-12 weeks of rest for their bodies to recuperate and heal before they really hit the workouts hard. We are just about to enter that window.

just to give an overview

pumped about the Beast!

I think that by doing what the trainers ask him to do he is rehabing hard. Sometimes injury you have just needs rest and to be off of it. I strained my knee once in college and hard working it during rehab actually made it worse. Then I iced it then heated it and stayed off using it (other than walking) then it came around faster. But once he gets into that window the will speed up the intensity to get it back where it needs to be