Just heard S. Payton suspended for a year...

madlithuanian

Can't wait to see what the players get.

Favre always has to be in the news, the hit on him was some of the evidence: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ay-me-my-money/

The guys who I saw make questionable hits on the clips that the NFL Network has been showing are Roman Harper, Darren Sharper, Shaun Rogers,Terry Porter and Vilma. I got a feeling once the NFLPA gets out of the way Vilma is going to be made an example of because of the much publicized 10k bounty he allegedly put in the mix.

!!! You could fail a drug test for cocaine, punch a prostitute, go on a verbal tirade of racial slurs, and don a mustachioed disguise to sneak into another locker room to steal their playbook ...and not get as much punishment. I like it though.

I think the players' suspensions should be that they're forced to play for Cleveland.

Sean Payton was caught with this bounty program years ago and was told to make sure it didnt happen again. Sean Payton had an email from a convicted former agent stating he had offered Williams $5000 for a player to take out aaron rodgers. Afterwards Payton lied to the commish about knowing anything of the bounty program. Payton lied to his boss and the owner and then when this was all breaking early in the year he went around to his team telling everyone what say to coverup the bounty program. Sean Payton just lost $7million. Drew Brees called Payton a great man yesterday. I have no longer have any respect for Drew Brees.