Alex Brown ?!?!?!?!

azbearsfan

I suspect in the past there has been a lot of this going on.

I doubt any will be going on in the future after the penalties just levied against the Saints.

I also doubt the NFL will dig deep into the past for additional examples to be made, they just spoke loud and clear, thunder struck louder than Thor's Hammer and we still need to see what will happen to the players involved.

I think Vilma might get the biggest hit in that it is known he put 10k into the pot.

Does anyone have a list of the players who are involved and will be disciplined? Hopefully many moved on to the Packers and Lions LOL.

I doubt any will be going on in the future after the penalties just levied against the Saints.

I also doubt the NFL will dig deep into the past for additional examples to be made, they just spoke loud and clear, thunder struck louder than Thor's Hammer and we still need to see what will happen to the players involved.

I think Vilma might get the biggest hit in that it is known he put 10k into the pot.

Does anyone have a list of the players who are involved and will be disciplined? Hopefully many moved on to the Packers and Lions LOL.

I dont think there is a problem going forward unless people start talking.

I would have felt alot better if A Brown would have just gave an emphatic NO when asked if they did this with the Bears instead of a not exactly.

If someone else speaks up saying a different team did the same thing then Roger would have to drop the hammer again. No one is getting a free pass if they did the same thing as the Saints