Green-Ellis To Bengals

lemonej

Why are the Bears even looking at bring in another RB?? I know Barber blew that one game but I think he's a good compliment to Forte, and I also like what I saw out of Bell last year too. Idk how much money Bush is gonna make but I think itd be better spent somewhere else.

Why are the Bears even looking at bring in another RB?? I know Barber blew that one game but I think he's a good compliment to Forte, and I also like what I saw out of Bell last year too. Idk how much money Bush is gonna make but I think itd be better spent somewhere else.

Barber blew 2 games. The KC game he had a key penalty that nullified a TD he caught because he lined up wrong.If we are worried about if the 3rd string RB is retained then this team is in trouble. Bell is a good end of the roster player,nothing more. If he was he would have received an offer that the Bears couldn't match. The way he was tender just gives the Bears the right of first refusal and no compensation.

Barber blew 2 games. The KC game he had a key penalty that nullified a TD he caught because he lined up wrong.If we are worried about if the 3rd string RB is retained then this team is in trouble. Bell is a good end of the roster player,nothing more. If he was he would have received an offer that the Bears couldn't match. The way he was tender just gives the Bears the right of first refusal and no compensation.

Forgot about the KC game....I'm not worried about the 3rd string RB but I dont see how the Bears would be in trouble if they wanted to retain their 3rd string RB. I think itd be the opposite as it shows the Bears had depth there last year. Bell had 150+ yards against the Pack last year, I'd say thats pretty good.

Forgot about the KC game....I'm not worried about the 3rd string RB but I dont see how the Bears would be in trouble if they wanted to retain their 3rd string RB. I think itd be the opposite as it shows the Bears had depth there last year. Bell had 150+ yards against the Pack last year, I'd say thats pretty good.

I'm not trying to bust your chops,I'm just saying that Bell is an undrafgted FA that has lasted this long. He basically took Garrett Wolfe's place. This is an upgrade and a warning to Forte that if he holds out that we have someone in place to keep going. It worked in 85 and it can work now. In 85 the Bears DL was Hartenstine, Hampton,Mc Michael and Dent. So what did our GM do? He drafted the Fridge and the coaches made it work. That year we had a pro bowl safety and a solid OLB holdout the whole season.The franchise has stood its ground on financial matters then and are no different now.So far Emery has made so pretty smart moves and I'm liking the direction he is going.