Most Unusual Offseason Ever?

lemonej

This is the first offseason since I have been here on this board and the old board that there has been some solid buzz daily. The NFL has kept all of its fans on their collective toes since the end of the season. There has been something newsworthy just about everyday since the end of the season starting with JA getting launched to the current FA frenzy now. I can honestly say that this has kept me stoked and I love it because of all the sports to follow this one does it for me. How does everyone else feel about this?

Seriously!

Makes up for the dead air last year in a huge way! I love it!

There's some basketball thing going on, but the real news seems to be the NFL.... ;)

This is the first offseason since I have been here on this board and the old board that there has been some solid buzz daily. The NFL has kept all of its fans on their collective toes since the end of the season. There has been something newsworthy just about everyday since the end of the season starting with JA getting launched to the current FA frenzy now. I can honestly say that this has kept me stoked and I love it because of all the sports to follow this one does it for me. How does everyone else feel about this?

Leading up to the start of FA I was pumped with all the talk of the Bears leading for Mario Williams and then BAM the Beast is traded to the Bears!!! I think for the options that were out there for WR this was by far the best route. The Forte stuff as of late sucks but has kept me tuned in.

All the other news around the NFL has also been crazy!! Petyon Manning, the bounty, the total kick to the nuts to the Saints, Tebow to the Jets, oh wait not to the jets and now back to the Jets. Shit has been crazy!!!

Leading up to the start of FA I was pumped with all the talk of the Bears leading for Mario Williams and then BAM the Beast is traded to the Bears!!! I think for the options that were out there for WR this was by far the best route. The Forte stuff as of late sucks but has kept me tuned in.

All the other news around the NFL has also been crazy!! Petyon Manning, the bounty, the total kick to the nuts to the Saints, Tebow to the Jets, oh wait not to the jets and now back to the Jets. Shit has been crazy!!!

Big stories but most excited because I think we have a GM that has a plan. Whether it is what I wanted is inmaterial. I am anxious to see where this all leads.

Big stories but most excited because I think we have a GM that has a plan. Whether it is what I wanted is inmaterial. I am anxious to see where this all leads.

The GM has a plan and so far I'm loving it...we have gotten better on paper in just a matter of days!!!! The beast for Cutler, Bush at RB stanzo, Weems QB situation solved.......now all we need is a few more additions at WR, OT, CB, DE, LB and we are great.