Sounds like somebody is worried!!!!!

Wesson44

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?track=rss

Packers coach on Marshall joining Bears: 'They definitely got better'

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been watching the Chicago Bears’ offseason moves with interest, and was particularly intrigued to see the Bears acquire receiver Brandon Marshall.

“Brandon is a problem for defenses matching up,” he said. “He’s a No. 1 receiver, he’s a hard guy to single up and play. They definitely got better.

"Plus, he has the relationship with (Jay) Cutler. There is definitely value in that. It will complement their run game. They ran the ball very, very well at the end of the year, the way they wanted to run the ball. They definitely improved.”

It remains to be seen whether the acquisition of Marshall will help close the gap between the Bears and Packers, but that certainly is the Bears’ plan.

“I like the way the Bears go about their business,” McCarthy said. “I enjoy the rivalry. I think Lovie (Smith) is a heck of a coach.”

While the Bears have acquired five players from other teams, the Packers have been low-key in free agency as usual. They lost quarterback Matt Flynn and center Scott Wells, and replaced Wells with Jeff Saturday.

McCarthy doesn’t mind being part of a team that does not sign free agents. He buys into the player development process.

“You can improve in the offseason not just through free agency,” he said. “We’ve improved every year with our offseason program and I believe that’s going to be the case again this year.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...story?track=rss

He opens so many other options for the offense.

Packers coach on Marshall joining Bears: 'They definitely got better'

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been watching the Chicago Bears’ offseason moves with interest, and was particularly intrigued to see the Bears acquire receiver Brandon Marshall.

“Brandon is a problem for defenses matching up,” he said. “He’s a No. 1 receiver, he’s a hard guy to single up and play. They definitely got better.

"Plus, he has the relationship with (Jay) Cutler. There is definitely value in that. It will complement their run game. They ran the ball very, very well at the end of the year, the way they wanted to run the ball. They definitely improved.”

It remains to be seen whether the acquisition of Marshall will help close the gap between the Bears and Packers, but that certainly is the Bears’ plan.

“I like the way the Bears go about their business,” McCarthy said. “I enjoy the rivalry. I think Lovie (Smith) is a heck of a coach.”

While the Bears have acquired five players from other teams, the Packers have been low-key in free agency as usual. They lost quarterback Matt Flynn and center Scott Wells, and replaced Wells with Jeff Saturday.

McCarthy doesn’t mind being part of a team that does not sign free agents. He buys into the player development process.

“You can improve in the offseason not just through free agency,” he said. “We’ve improved every year with our offseason program and I believe that’s going to be the case again this year.”

Only thing he's worried about is having enough pocket change to pay the toll to pass the Webb Bridge

Well in that sense he better be worried about his own LT and RT with Peppers on the field. They are looking for help as well with their aging LT and hurt rookie. Looks like we are in the same search for a LT.