Explain why this is ignorant

jason

I dunno, from looking at the start of this bracketology where there were several Packer teams listed (and only one Bears team), I like what I see in the 1/4 finals. (No Packer teams and the same Bears team). Is it cheezy? Yep but ignorant? If it had been still dominated by Packers teams then yes it is ignorant. :dabears

You didn't go to the finals...where the 85 Bears somehow lost in the S.Finals to the Raiders. That's what is so ignorant.

No way that Raiders team hangs with the 85 Bears.

Oh, the link went to the 1/4 finals and then I went back (seeing that voting closed tomorrow).

Anyhow, yes it is ignorant. Yes the '76 Raiders could not hold a bucket of water next to the '85 Beloved. The '00 Ravens were probably the closest matched (and have been compared many times). But still I am happy to see that the Pack, who was vastly represented at the offset, was not in the later rounds.

Oh, the link went to the 1/4 finals and then I went back (seeing that voting closed tomorrow).

Anyhow, yes it is ignorant. Yes the '76 Raiders could not hold a bucket of water next to the '85 Beloved. The '00 Ravens were probably the closest matched (and have been compared many times). But still I am happy to see that the Pack, who was vastly represented at the offset, was not in the later rounds.

The 85 Bears should have won this hands down Raiders we good but not great that year, the 00 Ravens was led by thier defense with a running game Dilfer was a middle of the road QB. We beat those two with our defense and sweetness easy.

Seriously.

I can tolerate losing to one of the SF teams...there is some debate I suppose. But to the freakin' Raiders or even Ravens? What? This poll is even more useless than a political one.

You didn't go to the finals...where the 85 Bears somehow lost in the S.Finals to the Raiders. That's what is so ignorant.

No way that Raiders team hangs with the 85 Bears.

I think people forget that the Bears had a damn good offense the year they had the best defense in the history of the league. Not only could they shut you out, they could put up 30.

Even if the Raiders had the "best OL of all time" that year, it wouldn't have been able to withstand the speed, power, and sheer numbers of the 46.