Knitting 101

Stinger226

I was trying to change the subject and poked the Knitting needle thru my hand. I was wondering if anyone had some advice on knitting.

No but obviously you are a lout :rolleyes: Were you knit stitching when you should have been purling? Everyone knows that's the proper way to mossing.

How 'bout them Bears?

I was trying to change the subject and poked the Knitting needle thru my hand. I was wondering if anyone had some advice on knitting.

I'm guessing your suggesting that Wesson & Jason should either:

a) Agree to meet at a mutual point where they will fight until death

B) Cut out all this foreplay and . . .

Either way, I've always advocated the occasional talkbears fight. At the very least, it livens things up a bit.

At this point the two should agree on a mutual battle weapon . . . I'm thinking knives.

I'm guessing your suggesting that Wesson & Jason should either:

a) Agree to meet at a mutual point where they will fight until death

B) Cut out all this foreplay and . . .

Either way, I've always advocated the occasional talkbears fight. At the very least, it livens things up a bit.

At this point the two should agree on a mutual battle weapon . . . I'm thinking knives.

This is not something that I want to get involved with. "Fighting to the death" been there and done that (3 time war vet). I would not want to use my hand to hand combat skills on any one again.

This is not something that I want to get involved with. "Fighting to the death" been there and done that (3 time war vet). I would not want to use my hand to hand combat skills on any one again.

These blobs are quite meaningless when it comes to real life, we just need to keep everything in prespective. We all have opinions and just roll with it.

These blobs are quite meaningless when it comes to real life, we just need to keep everything in prespective. We all have opinions and just roll with it.

Agreed. I was making light of how silly all these Bear discussions ultimately are.

Agreed. I was making light of how silly all these Bear discussions ultimately are.

Silly discussions???? I get great value out of what others are thinking on this borad about our team.

Silly discussions???? I get great value out of what others are thinking on this borad about our team.

Agreed. The key word was ultimately. The discussions are great and serious, but none of it is seriious. I view it as a nice escape from reality. No more, no less.