Nike jerseys

Guest TerraTor

I think your subtitle is misleading. The jerseys will be unveiled tomorrow and sold on presale mid-April, per Sean Jensen.

Based on the other gear, I predict the jerseys will look pretty much the EXACT same only with the swoosh instead of the R.

I'm thinking Puma had the contract before Reebok. Reebok took over like 12 years ago. There was little to no change. I had the Chris Zorich jersey . . .

Urlacher is said to be the model for our uniforms and tweeted that they look like the classic Bears uniforms. The classic teams like the Giants and Packers, the Bears etc.. are only getting minor modifications I guess, while the Eagles are looking to gear theirs towards the Oregon Ducks. Damn.. I'm jealous of Philly right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Oregon's creativity with their unis. Didn't really expect the Bears to have many changes though.

153662_melt.jpg

Just released! They look basically the same.. Subtle changes to the collar and I think the stripes on the side. Can't really see the pants but I'm hoping they changed the socks up from the 3 stripes thing.

I would prefer a little innovation....

If they would have added a touch of white to the navy uniforms, maybe just a thin white stripe the runs along through the hips and around the shoulders or something similar to that, I would have been extremely happy. I like them moving the numbers to the top of the uniforms though.

If they would have added a touch of white to the navy uniforms, maybe just a thin white stripe the runs along through the hips and around the shoulders or something similar to that, I would have been extremely happy. I like them moving the numbers to the top of the uniforms though.

Actually, even something like navy jerseys with navy pants would look cool to me.

Urlacher is said to be the model for our uniforms and tweeted that they look like the classic Bears uniforms. The classic teams like the Giants and Packers, the Bears etc.. are only getting minor modifications I guess, while the Eagles are looking to gear theirs towards the Oregon Ducks. Damn.. I'm jealous of Philly right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Oregon's creativity with their unis. Didn't really expect the Bears to have many changes though.

Just released! They look basically the same.. Subtle changes to the collar and I think the stripes on the side. Can't really see the pants but I'm hoping they changed the socks up from the 3 stripes thing.

Ugh. I still can't believe someone actually thinks like you. Every time you post something saying you love the new, non-traditional, Arena League looking uniforms, I think you're just playing an elaborate prank on the rest of us. I despise, hate, loathe the Oregon Ducks' uniforms, and I'm very pleased with the traditional look the Bears have.

When something works so well, there is no need to change it drastically.

Ugh. I still can't believe someone actually thinks like you. Every time you post something saying you love the new, non-traditional, Arena League looking uniforms, I think you're just playing an elaborate prank on the rest of us. I despise, hate, loathe the Oregon Ducks' uniforms, and I'm very pleased with the traditional look the Bears have.

When something works so well, there is no need to change it drastically.

Well that's because there are a lot of people out there that don't have an appreciation for creativity and artistic appeal. Not every new jersey that comes out is a great fit. There are plenty of Oregon Duck uniforms that I don't like. I'm a 3D artist and Graphic designer so I know a little about visual style. The thing about Art is that everyone has an opinion, but not everyone knows what they're talking about.

For the record I wasn't asking for drastic changes to the Bears jerseys either. I think they did a good job today in fixing some minor things that made the previous jersey look like just a sea of navy with a couple of stripes. The new style balances that out once they moved the numbers to the top and added another stripe.

Well that's because there are a lot of people out there that don't have an appreciation for creativity and artistic appeal. Not every new jersey that comes out is a great fit. There are plenty of Oregon Duck uniforms that I don't like. I'm a 3D artist and Graphic designer so I know a little about visual style. The thing about Art is that everyone has an opinion, but not everyone knows what they're talking about.

For the record I wasn't asking for drastic changes to the Bears jerseys either. I think they did a good job today in fixing some minor things that made the previous jersey look like just a sea of navy with a couple of stripes. The new style balances that out once they moved the numbers to the top and added another stripe.

Understood. Your artist/designer side obviously is going to sway your opinion towards that side of the fence. Makes sense. I still hate the Oregon Duck type uniforms and hope they never get close to changing the uniforms that much.

153662_melt.jpg

I like the numbers on the shoulders instead of the sleeve. They look tight!!