Offensive evaluation

Stinger226

Close to the draft, looking at what we got;

QB- With Cutler, Campbell, and McGown, we now have a legit backups for a potential problem. Throw Enderle to the scrap heap.

RB-Forte, Bush,Bell,Allen and throw in Klutz and we wont be drafting at this position. I would say rock solid at RB.

TE-Davis, Spaeth, Adams stick and the A. Smith, and D. Ross will be gone. Not a position of strength but a wait to see with Davis. I dont think think we will draft.

WR- Marshall,Bennett,Hester,Davis, Weems,Thomas, Sanz, and Komar. I dont count Knox because I dont think he plays this year. We still need to draft another prospect to be a #2. I think Bennett is a #3 on a good team. Hester a special play guy and not sure what we have with the rest of wide outs.

OT-Webb,Carmi,Horn. Defitinely will be drafting one. Webb sucks,Carimi off of injury and the possiblity of Williams coming over makes him a swing taclke. I think we will draft with one of first 2 picks.

OG- E. Williams,Louis,Henry,Stephens, Wroto. I think if they draft a OT they keep C. Williams at OG and dont draft one. If they move him to OT will draft a OG. Spencer can also play OG.

OC-Garza, Spencer. We wont address it this year, but if Konz would drop to the second round, I would take him and move Garza to OG.

So on offense we will draft another WR, OT and depending on how the draft falls at the other OL positions. Konz out of the first round would be a steal and I think we would have to take him, he is that highly regarded.

Close to the draft, looking at what we got;

QB- With Cutler, Campbell, and McGown, we now have a legit backups for a potential problem. Throw Enderle to the scrap heap.

Agree.

RB-Forte, Bush,Bell,Allen and throw in Klutz and we wont be drafting at this position. I would say rock solid at RB.

Agree.

TE-Davis, Spaeth, Adams stick and the A. Smith, and D. Ross will be gone. Not a position of strength but a wait to see with Davis. I dont think think we will draft.

I'd like to agree because I think there are more pressing needs from rounds 3-5 (OG, C, WR, LB, DT, S), but like the other 2 posters in this thread, I think another TE will be drafted. Adams? Smith? Yuck.

WR- Marshall,Bennett,Hester,Davis, Weems,Thomas, Sanz, and Komar. I dont count Knox because I dont think he plays this year. We still need to draft another prospect to be a #2. I think Bennett is a #3 on a good team. Hester a special play guy and not sure what we have with the rest of wide outs.

I don't think Emery takes a WR until rounds 4 or 5, and that leaves Bennett as the #2. That's fine with me. He's being paid like a #2, and he's proven he has great hands. Plus, Cutler believes in him. BTW, if you're not going to count Knox, don't count Komar. He'll be lucky to be on the team come week 1. I also believe Sanzenbacher will be cut as well.

OT-Webb,Carmi,Horn. Defitinely will be drafting one. Webb sucks,Carimi off of injury and the possiblity of Williams coming over makes him a swing taclke. I think we will draft with one of first 2 picks.

Agree. I think an OT is drafted in the 2nd or 3rd.

OG- E. Williams,Louis,Henry,Stephens, Wroto. I think if they draft a OT they keep C. Williams at OG and dont draft one. If they move him to OT will draft a OG. Spencer can also play OG.

I would rather they wait on OG's. Wroto, Stephens, and Henry aren't going to battle for a starting job and probably not even a roster spot. Spencer, Williams, C.Williams, Garza, and Louis are enough OG's. Also, I'd rather not see Spencer at OG. He was horrendous last season.

OC-Garza, Spencer. We wont address it this year, but if Konz would drop to the second round, I would take him and move Garza to OG.

I agree. Konz in the 2nd is a steal. Don't forget that E.Williams can play C too.

So on offense we will draft another WR, OT and depending on how the draft falls at the other OL positions. Konz out of the first round would be a steal and I think we would have to take him, he is that highly regarded.