Pre-season schedule released

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Denver

Washington

@ NY Giants

@ Cleveland

Cool schedule. Peyton Manning and RG3 coming to Chicago, and they'll go to Eli's house and play in Cleveland who will have the 4th overall pick.

Why don't they release the exact dates? I've never understood that. I'm one of those guys who likes to have things on my calendar in advance.

How many years in a row have we played the Browns? It makes sense because of their proximity. I'm surprised we don't play the Colts, Titans, and Rams every year in pre-season.

Why don't they release the exact dates? I've never understood that. I'm one of those guys who likes to have things on my calendar in advance.

Two of the games have exact dates, its the games at Soldier Field that only have windows:

The Bears will open with the Denver Broncos in Soldier Field the weekend of Aug. 9-12. Then stay at home for the Washington Redskins the weekend of Aug. 16-19. Then go on the road for their final 2 preseason games, at the New York Giants on Friday, Aug. 24 and at the Cleveland Browns Thursday, Aug. 30.