Dreaming(it seperates us from the animals)

Stinger226

Here is what I would like to happen in the draft.(not necessary what I think will happen)

At 19-we trade down with Houston to 26 and get there 4th(4) and 5th(161).

At 26-we pick Perry/DE logic-Houston wants a WR and Wright is still there at 19 and he played at Baylor.

at 50- we pick Massie/LT fills a need and could become a starter if Webb fails later in year.

at 79-we pick T. Johnson/CB- big with the potenial to start in first year.

at 99-we pick A. J. Jenkins/WR- adds to our depth with speed and production.

at 111-we pick Jaye Howard/DT- a rotation guy takes Okoyes place.

at 150-we pick A. Allen/SS-depth with size and production

at 161-we pick Manning/OLB-speed and production.

6th round-Hanna/TE- a speed guy with potenial

7th round-Messina/ILB- a productive player that played at Urlacher's college.

I used Walters draft and NFP player valve to make my wish list. I had to go by something.

I tried to address all needs and listed players I think can make the team in 2012.

I think Perry becomes a situational pass rusher.

I think Massie has potenial to start if Webb fails after some developement

I think Johnson could start his first year.

I think Jenkins contributes as a slot WR his first year.

Howard becomes a rotation player

Allen adds depth

Hanna sticks as a pass receiving TE

I think Manning and Messina sticks as ST players and adds depth to LBing. We will address our LBers next year with a first round pick.

I love Nick Perry. He reminds me of Adewale Ogunleye, who had a solid career, including a 15 sack season and a few 6.5+ sack years. The Bears would obviously expect more from Perry, however. Perry is strong, plays the run well, and was successful individually at a successful USC program. He never got in trouble and isn't really a big talker; he just plays his heart out and works hard off the field. He also knows the cover-2 since Monte Kiffin was his DC these past 2 years, and since Kiffin and Lovie are friends, this might be important.

In his freshman year, Perry had something like 9 sacks even though he missed 5 games, and last year, and he had 9.5 IIRC. He also played at USC listed at 250 pounds, but at the combine, he measured in around 6'3 273.

A lot of you think Perry is a reach at 19, and even though I'll disagree there, he's DEFINITELY not a reach at 24-27.

I can live with a reach of just a few spots. Not only that, we have to expect the Bears have done more research than the resources we have access to so we won't really know their board rankings. It was when we reached a round or two early to get guys like Danieal Manning that was frustrating. Every year with JA I had a WTF moment (as in who not what) in the early rounds.