Got A Crazy Thought...

Mongo3451

What would you think about drafting DE with our first 2 picks? Not saying I'm for it. just a good debatable topic.

Things like: our D is predicated on pressure, lots of DE's worked for the Giants twice, drafting two increases the odds of striking gold, Peppers could move inside on passing downs to pressure the QB's face and lastly, the Pack hate it.

What would you think about drafting DE with our first 2 picks? Not saying I'm for it. just a good debatable topic.

Things like: our D is predicated on pressure, lots of DE's worked for the Giants twice, drafting two increases the odds of striking gold, Peppers could move inside on passing downs to pressure the QB's face and lastly, the Pack hate it.

Not crazy....but i would rather draft a DT and a DE instead of just two DE'S. Maybe we could draft Brockers and Curry/Irvin

Guest TerraTor

As long as we don't take a Dt in the 1st..... Let Paea and melton play....

I want some of the Olbs that can play De...... We never seem to draft those guys

As long as we don't take a Dt in the 1st..... Let Paea and melton play....

I want some of the Olbs that can play De...... We never seem to draft those guys

Right now what we need to draft are players that can get us to the next level by creating mismatches for the offense and defense of teams we play this year. 1st RD Floyd/Hill this gives us a two deep threat that teams will have too play honest defense and take the safety out of the box. 2nd RD Irvin DE/IB with his speed we can line him up as a pure situational pash rusher or on the TE either way Peppers and the speed of this guy will make QB'S throw the ball away more often or Curry. 3rd RD DT to fill in Anderson spot. 4th OT/CB, 5th LB BPA the rest

Hate the idea.

First of all, the defense is predicated on getting pressure, but that predication is based upon interior pressure more than exterior. DT is much more important in the Lovie-2 defense.

Second, this team is not in a position to put all of their eggs in one basket. There are still multiple holes to fill.

They would never even consider that. They are going to give Wooten one more chance and will try to fill other needs. They will definitly draft one in first two rounds.