Bears looking at Tackle Goldberg

GakMan23

There are a lot of teams looking for OL help, A LOT!

There area lot of unemployed OLmen waiting for the phone to ring.

I suspect in some cases the OLmen available are wanting unrealistic paydays.

I think in others injuries, age, or lack of skill sets are the reasons the phone does not ring.

I suspect the Bears & Emery, despite what might be said to the press know we need to make "some" changes to the OL.

I do not think for one minute this area will be ignored.

We are still learning how our new GM works, but this is starting to be his MO.

It looks like he likes to bring in a ton of competition, especially vets, to positions of need. We have seen it with WR and CB.

We will probably add draft picks and undrafted FA's to the mix as well.

Its certainly refreshing to see Emery leaving no stone unturned. At the very least, we have options and hopefully some of these guys will make the front offices decisions very hard when it come to cutting players.

We are still learning how our new GM works, but this is starting to be his MO.

It looks like he likes to bring in a ton of competition, especially vets, to positions of need. We have seen it with WR and CB.

We will probably add draft picks and undrafted FA's to the mix as well.

Its certainly refreshing to see Emery leaving no stone unturned. At the very least, we have options and hopefully some of these guys will make the front offices decisions very hard when it come to cutting players.

I agree and at least he seems to have a plan. I dont think you can fill all of your needs in one year, but think with a good draft he would make a big dent.

I agree and at least he seems to have a plan. I dont think you can fill all of your needs in one year, but think with a good draft he would make a big dent.

I agree with you here. I think its going to take two or three drafts to get the kind of talent and athletes he wants here.

I am also excited about the draft because I have no idea how its going to go.

Its was disgusting that you could predict the types of players JA would pick in the draft, almost down to the round.

I agree with you here. I think its going to take two or three drafts to get the kind of talent and athletes he wants here.

I am also excited about the draft because I have no idea how its going to go.

Its was disgusting that you could predict the types of players JA would pick in the draft, almost down to the round.

The one guy expected to visit the Bears that would fit a JA profile is the Syracuse DE Jones who suffered a knee injury in his team's season opener. He missed 5 games and apparently has a clean bill of health. With Wooten already a perrenial training room visitor I would make sure this guy is healthy before I risk taking him because the buzz is his stock is rising and he may be selected in the 2nd round by someone including the Bears. With what I hear he may even sneak into the late first. If the Bears trade down in the round look for this player to be a possible target.