A look at some late round prospects...

azbearsfan

Another article on some possible late rounders:

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/3/27/2...latively-unkown

The Derek Carrier kid intrigues me.

and Fugger just visited.

Bryce Brown, i follow the college recruiting and he was a stud coming out of HS, then he made some bad decisions. His freshman year highlights look good. So hard to tell what type of shape he is in and if he can still play. If he is not drafted give him a try out. You never know.

I would surely take a look at the ones listed below

Chris Greenwood, CB Albion

The 6' 1 1/2" 193lbs CB prospect from Albion impressed scouts at his Pro Day with his amazing athleticism. He ran his forty yard dash timed at 4.34s. He continued his athletic display by posting an 11'2" broad jump and an amazing 43" vertical jump. He impressed every scout there but reported really drew the eyes of the Steelers scouts that were present.

Korey Toomer OLB Idaho-

Measuring 6'2" 236lbs Toomer put in an great performance for the scouts in attendance. He ran his forty yard dash in 4.49s, completed 20 reps at 225lbs in the bench. However the story of his work out was his vertical jump. He jump over the 40" maximum the device present could measure. Scout decided to credit it as 41". He tahn went on to perform brilliantly in drills for the eight teams there.

Derek Carrier, WR Beloit-

The 6'3" 240lbs prospect left scouts scrambling to get tape on him. He ran under a 4.5 40 yard dash reports estimate about a 4.47 had a 40 inch vertical leap a 10'2" broad jump and a ridiculous 6.67 3 cone drill time. He look fluid in his routes and by the end of his Pro Day had two dozen requests for game film by team officials.

I would surely take a look at the ones listed below

Chris Greenwood, CB Albion

The 6' 1 1/2" 193lbs CB prospect from Albion impressed scouts at his Pro Day with his amazing athleticism. He ran his forty yard dash timed at 4.34s. He continued his athletic display by posting an 11'2" broad jump and an amazing 43" vertical jump. He impressed every scout there but reported really drew the eyes of the Steelers scouts that were present.

Korey Toomer OLB Idaho-

Measuring 6'2" 236lbs Toomer put in an great performance for the scouts in attendance. He ran his forty yard dash in 4.49s, completed 20 reps at 225lbs in the bench. However the story of his work out was his vertical jump. He jump over the 40" maximum the device present could measure. Scout decided to credit it as 41". He tahn went on to perform brilliantly in drills for the eight teams there.

Derek Carrier, WR Beloit-

The 6'3" 240lbs prospect left scouts scrambling to get tape on him. He ran under a 4.5 40 yard dash reports estimate about a 4.47 had a 40 inch vertical leap a 10'2" broad jump and a ridiculous 6.67 3 cone drill time. He look fluid in his routes and by the end of his Pro Day had two dozen requests for game film by team officials.

I would love to look at these guys with our 5-7th rounders.