Predict the Pick - NFL.com Private League

Pixote

I started a league for us at NFL.com. I have not entered my selections yet but will soon.

Let's see who among us is the "Draft Guru" or "Draft Prognosticator" LOL

NFL.com has a great interface to use free and you can set up private leagues, which I did.

The link is : Predict the Pick

League Name : TalkBears

The Password is : Url54acher

Free to join, just need to register with NFL.com if you are not already registered.

Hope you guys sign up, this is a slick system they have, real nice interface, and it will be a fun competition among members of the forum for bragging rights, no prizes, just for fun.

( The NFL.com does offer prizes. If you join you may win a trip to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII if you have the top entry! )

Let me know if anyone has problems logging in.

I can't believe it, typed in the password wrong, corrected it in the original post.

Awesome!!! I'm in! I watch damn near every minute of the draft so making predictions is a nice extra . . . even though I'm never close. Last year I got off to a blazing start predicting Carolina would pick Cam Newton. Unfortunately I missed on my next 31 picks.

Awesome!!! I'm in! I watch damn near every minute of the draft so making predictions is a nice extra . . . even though I'm never close. Last year I got off to a blazing start predicting Carolina would pick Cam Newton. Unfortunately I missed on my next 31 picks.

Excellent, I was thinking it was going to be a one man league, LOL.

I am always lousy at this, but I will give it a shot. Towards the end of the first round someone usually picks a player I have never heard of from some small Division II school.

I'm in as Cutler2Marshall46 :)

Just FYI to those joining, type the League password over the greyed out password field, then hit + League.

Nice! I enjoy this so much, I'm going to add more teams under the names of former "talkbears" guys. I'll going to start with Nick Foligno.

Excellent, I was thinking it was going to be a one man league, LOL.

I am always lousy at this, but I will give it a shot. Towards the end of the first round someone usually picks a player I have never heard of from some small Division II school.

Experts dont do very well at this, but we can try and I put a team on.

Thanks for setting it up Pix.

I'm in...

And I will do horribly!

I started a league for us at NFL.com. I have not entered my selections yet but will soon.

Let's see who among us is the "Draft Guru" or "Draft Prognosticator" LOL

NFL.com has a great interface to use free and you can set up private leagues, which I did.

The link is : Predict the Pick

League Name : TalkBears

The Password is : Url54acher

Free to join, just need to register with NFL.com if you are not already registered.

Hope you guys sign up, this is a slick system they have, real nice interface, and it will be a fun competition among members of the forum for bragging rights, no prizes, just for fun.

( The NFL.com does offer prizes. If you join you may win a trip to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII if you have the top entry! )

Let me know if anyone has problems logging in.

The dice have been rolled and I'm sure they won't come up with a 7.

Fantastic, did you signup to the league I created? I do not see your team listed?

I hope we can get a dozen or more forum members to take part in this, we have done this type of event in the past with great success with various members tallying the results by hand, just thought it would be cool to use this interface and get a shot at a trip to the SB.

I will probably finish mine up this weekend, sure hope some more guys join us. In the past we have had a good turn out for this type of draft prediction contest. I was hoping for a dozen or more just to make it a bit more fun.

I will probably finish mine up this weekend, sure hope some more guys join us. In the past we have had a good turn out for this type of draft prediction contest. I was hoping for a dozen or more just to make it a bit more fun.

Yeah, I wish there was a way to bold the title in the sticky.

Maybe post on Soxtalk to get some members over there to sign up? I know a bunch have accounts but don't post here anymore.