Trib Article ref. Bears Draft Priorities

adam

I thought he was pretty spot on about DE, OLine, CB, DT, and WR as all need areas. I wouldn't, however have them in that order. Also, this last line of the article confuses me:

And they could always use special-teams help, especially after losing Corey Graham and Sam Hurd.

So we lose Graham and Hurd, and acquire Costanzo, Weems, and Thomas, and we need help on Special Teams?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/11924965-60...-to-figure.html

I thought he was pretty spot on about DE, OLine, CB, DT, and WR as all need areas. I wouldn't, however have them in that order. Also, this last line of the article confuses me:

So we lose Graham and Hurd, and acquire Costanzo, Weems, and Thomas, and we need help on Special Teams?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/11924965-60...-to-figure.html

I think safety should have been included because of after Conte,Wright and Steltz there is no depth and Wright has durability issues as well as Conte.

I think safety should have been included because of after Conte,Wright and Steltz there is no depth and Wright has durability issues as well as Conte.

I think Conte will be a nice player for us, but I agree they need help.

Wright can go away as I wouldn't mind him being cut.

Agreed. But now that you mention, they could have literally mentioned EVERY position with the exception of RB, QB, and kicking. On offense, along with the o-line, we need upgrades at WR & TE. On defense, we need every position.

Agreed. But now that you mention, they could have literally mentioned EVERY position with the exception of RB, QB, and kicking. On offense, along with the o-line, we need upgrades at WR & TE. On defense, we need every position.

I don't care what positions we draft as long as the first four picks turn out good players, to many weak spots .