Bears hosting Alshon Jeffery for a vist

Bears4Ever_34

As of right now, the sense that I get is DL in the 1st, WR in round 2. I'm going to have to update my draft board but my top 3 guys right now for the Bears would have to be Michael Floyd, Stephon Gilmore, and Dre Kirkpatrick. I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with Mercilus or Chandler Jones though. With Emery as GM it's almost impossible to tell what's going to happen. He's so damn secretive and he likes admitting that, haha.

As of right now, the sense that I get is DL in the 1st, WR in round 2. I'm going to have to update my draft board but my top 3 guys right now for the Bears would have to be Michael Floyd, Stephon Gilmore, and Dre Kirkpatrick. I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with Mercilus or Chandler Jones though. With Emery as GM it's almost impossible to tell what's going to happen. He's so damn secretive and he likes admitting that, haha.

I think we can use good players at CB, but they won't be drafting one in the first , no matter how much u want them too.

I'm more inclined to believe DE is going to be the pick but I have to defer to the football aficionados out there that know a hell of a lot more about scouting than I do, when they talk about Stephon Gilmore. The word on the street is that Gilmore could quite possibly go in the top 10, maybe even as high as #7 to Jacksonville. CB is one of our needs going in to the draft this year. He'll definitely be an option in the 1st if he's there, as will several others.

I'm more inclined to believe DE is going to be the pick but I have to defer to the football aficionados out there that know a hell of a lot more about scouting than I do, when they talk about Stephon Gilmore. The word on the street is that Gilmore could quite possibly go in the top 10, maybe even as high as #7 to Jacksonville. CB is one of our needs going in to the draft this year. He'll definitely be an option in the 1st if he's there, as will several others.

If someone is saying Jax then that is smokescreen.With their pass rush issues and low sack total, I don't care how well you can cover you need a pass rush to take the pressure off the DBs. The averaged 2.75 sacks per game that isn't impressive.