Bears open up vs Indy

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I hope to god that Thursday night game is not on the NFL Network like I think it's going to be. I also don't like how we open up with a short week right off the bat. Hopefully nobody gets hurt because of shortness between games.

Are they doing TNF for the whole year in 2012? In the past it wasn't until around Thanksgiving they started the TNF games.

Yeah I don't know but I would hate that because I don't get NFL Network..

I did some research and fond this excerpt from an article:

The NFL Network will now have games on Thursdays from weeks 2 through 15 (skipping week 12, or Thanksgiving Day). However, the network will no longer carry a game on Saturday late in the season.

I hope to god that Thursday night game is not on the NFL Network like I think it's going to be. I also don't like how we open up with a short week right off the bat. Hopefully nobody gets hurt because of shortness between games.

You should be ok:

NFL Network games also will be carried on free, over-the-air television in the city of the visiting team and in the city where the game is played, if the game is sold out 72 hours in advance of kickoff.