SF fans speak of Rachal like we do of Webb...

madlithuanian

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...bears/#comments

5 Responses to “Chilo Rachal signs with Bears”

trollhammer20 says:

Apr 18, 2012 12:06 PM

Wow, last year, Chris Spencer, this year, Chico Rachal. I guess the Bears can’t sign enough bad former NFC West offensive linemen.

0 1

bigbrad184 says:

Apr 18, 2012 12:08 PM

You really learn to appreciate how important the “team” aspect of football is because when Rachal is in the game everything just falls apart. It’s amazing how bad things can go when just one guy can’t do their job at anything close to a satisfactory level. That old saying about needing all 11 guys on the same page to have a good play is absolutely true and Rachal is rarely on the same page.

0 0

tangeuray says:

Apr 18, 2012 12:09 PM

Now I really feel bad for Cutler. Chilo is a turnstile in the passing game.

0 1

everydayimfumbilin says:

Apr 18, 2012 12:14 PM

worst ‘professional’ lineman I’ve ever seen.

0 1

nineroutsider says:

Apr 18, 2012 12:18 PM

Thank god he is gone; he was awful! He might win the job in summer, but by week 3 he will be on the bench. He can’t pass block to save his life!

0 1

What my SF friend says about him:

He's very inconsistent. Sometimes he's very dominate other times he's a turn style.

I trust his opinion. he doesn't sugarcoat or make things worse than they are. It sounds like a depth move that is batter than Omifail.

What I have learned over the year of watching this sport is that when a player is out of the lineup in game three that means all the fans that have an opinion about him need to come up with more from previous years to justify their opinions. Because it is offensive line and the Bears its a "Hot Button"issue but his is a more realistic view of how Roy Williams should have been viewed.

funny this is all said upon his departure

Wait, you're NOT complaining? You ALWAYS complain when we add back-ups. Did somebody hack your account?

I agree with those who are saying, "If he sucks, who cares? We'll cut him and we're out nothing."