Making more moves to make this team good

Wesson44

Bears bringing in Dont'a Hightower to visit and McIntosh....... they also waived Max Komar, so its going to be a LB in the draft or FA. I told Jason a while back that Komar wont see the roster this year......so who is next Sanazenbacher? Maybe if we are targeting a bigger WR like any one over 6'2 like Cutler has asked for. We brought in Randle maybe Hill/Quick and on the radar as well as Floyd if he slips that far to #19.

Bears bringing in Dont'a Hightower to visit and McIntosh....... they also waived Max Komar, so its going to be a LB in the draft or FA. I told Jason a while back that Komar wont see the roster this year......so who is next Sanazenbacher? Maybe if we are targeting a bigger WR like any one over 6'2 like Cutler has asked for. We brought in Randle maybe Hill/Quick and on the radar as well as Floyd if he slips that far to #19.

lol, Yeah, who was it that told you your credibility was shot because Komar wasnt on your list of receivers? Silly...

I like Quick alot, I hope he will sneak to us in the mid rounds of the draft.

We are clearly going for it this year. The Marshall move, the Bush signing, Jason Cambell wanting to come here to be a backup.. One thing that Emery has come in here and done immediately is build more depth on the team. Depth cannot be stressed enough in the NFL, more so than any other sport because the nature and frequency of injuries. All these smaller signings may not seem like much but you never know how important they will be until the guy before them goes down. Free agency is just a piece of the puzzle. Now Emery gets to flaunt his abilities as a drafter and I couldn't be more excited. This is what we brought him here to do.

Btw, The Bears are visiting with Melvin Ingram today according to Vaughn McClure's twitter.

We are clearly going for it this year. The Marshall move, the Bush signing, Jason Cambell wanting to come here to be a backup.. One thing that Emery has come in here and done immediately is build more depth on the team. Depth cannot be stressed enough in the NFL, more so than any other sport because the nature and frequency of injuries. All these smaller signings may not seem like much but you never know how important they will be until the guy before them goes down. Free agency is just a piece of the puzzle. Now Emery gets to flaunt his abilities as a drafter and I couldn't be more excited. This is what we brought him here to do.

Btw, The Bears are visiting with Melvin Ingram today according to Vaughn McClure's twitter.

Great post! A bold move backed up by subtle moves that may be adding some hungry guys to the mix. I like this approach and because of his predecessor(sp?) I still have the lets wait and see approach.

I like Ingram but I don't think he fits our scheme because he seems like a rush LB. This may be due dilligence to maximize the value of our pick.

Great post! A bold move backed up by subtle moves that may be adding some hungry guys to the mix. I like this approach and because of his predecessor(sp?) I still have the lets wait and see approach.

I like Ingram but I don't think he fits our scheme because he seems like a rush LB. This may be due dilligence to maximize the value of our pick.

There looking at anybody that can generate a pass rush and I think they will find the right one.

There looking at anybody that can generate a pass rush and I think they will find the right one.

That goes along with my thinking. I said in another post that I thought pass rush will be the key to the success of the team. It does make a difference where it comes from unless Lovie wants to adapt his scheme. It has to start with the DL. If that happens, they can have success from other areas.

I still don't know who the hell Max Komar is. That doesn't make the roster any better or worse . . .

Sanzenbacher has a good chance of getting cut depending on who we draft and Knox's status. I predicted he'd get cut last year, so what do I know?

If Floyd is there at #19, teams have determined he's a drunk and we don't want him.

I didn't realize you meant Rocky McIntosh. In 2007 we almost made a deal to Washington. We were trading Lance Briggs for Washington's #6 pick (Which became LaRon Landry). Supposedly we refused when the Washington would not include Rocky in the deal. He'd just finished his 2nd year at the time.

I'm thinking we were including our #1 pick which eventually became Greg Olsen. Seeing what Washington gave up to move up to get RG3, I can't imagine we were just offering Briggs for the #6 AND Rocky.

I still don't know who the hell Max Komar is. That doesn't make the roster any better or worse . . .

Sanzenbacher has a good chance of getting cut depending on who we draft and Knox's status. I predicted he'd get cut last year, so what do I know?

If Floyd is there at #19, teams have determined he's a drunk and we don't want him.

I'm pretty sure Max Komar drove me in a cap a couple weekends ago in Atlanta...or maybe he bagged my groceries the other day? Either way, they could cut his ass five more times and it would still be inconsequential to the team's overall composition.

I'm pretty sure Max Komar drove me in a cap a couple weekends ago in Atlanta...or maybe he bagged my groceries the other day? Either way, they could cut his ass five more times and it would still be inconsequential to the team's overall composition.

Why do you have to be so negative Jason? I've heard from reliable sources that Max Komar is destined to be the next Mike Hass and will soon be making a major impact on game #1 . . . of the pre-season.

It's going to be one helluva a battle in training camp. Who will be the white WR who probably sucks but might be able to play special teams. Sanzenbacher's got the definite edge, but I view Komar to be the dark-horse favorite.

Why do you have to be so negative Jason? I've heard from reliable sources that Max Komar is destined to be the next Mike Hass and will soon be making a major impact on game #1 . . . of the pre-season.

It's going to be one helluva a battle in training camp. Who will be the white WR who probably sucks but might be able to play special teams. Sanzenbacher's got the definite edge, but I view Komar to be the dark-horse favorite.

Well I hope you were joking about Komar...because if you didn't already know the Bears cut him, so he wont be your dark horse this year.

I'm not negative Brad! Komar is a stud. He is sure to be starting in the league this year. I'm picking him up in fantasy. The Bears let another one go before he turned into the next Largent or Chrebet.